Who ya got?

burky247

As much as I hate Duke, I just think they're going to be too much for Butler tonight.

Duke 65
Butler 56

I'll be pulling for Butler but if I had money on the game it would be on Duke.

The way Duke has played this year has turned me into a fan. They play the game the right way and they are the best team. GO Blue Devils

What a game. Anyone else think that that charge they called on Hayward (when Scheyer slid under him and was still moving) was a huge turning point in the game? That was an And 1.

What a game. Anyone else think that that charge they called on Hayward (when Scheyer slid under him and was still moving) was a huge turning point in the game? That was an And 1.

I think it was one of many turning points...but I keep going back to the missed bunnies and free throws by Howard as well...you can't get that many good looks and keep coming up empty and think it's not going to hurt you in the end.

I think it was one of many turning points...but I keep going back to the missed bunnies and free throws by Howard as well...you can't get that many good looks and keep coming up empty and think it's not going to hurt you in the end.

So true. Butler missed a few bunnies there down the stretch. I am just glad they covered. ;)

Latest posts