Who woulda thought the Chiz would get to National Title before the Capt.

I would say that most of the Chiz's recruits aren't even on the field yet. Save for one very important one. Of course after Cam found out his dad was soliciting money, he couldn't exactly go to Miss. St., so he landed in the Chiz's lap. Some things work out very well for some coaches, even before they've ever really been tested as a coach. I wouldn't say that Auburn has high standards for their student athletes either. I wonder what Newton's class schedule looks like :rolleyes:.

it's the SEC, you get suspended if you go to class.

I would say that most of the Chiz's recruits aren't even on the field yet. Save for one very important one. Of course after Cam found out his dad was soliciting money, he couldn't exactly go to Miss. St., so he landed in the Chiz's lap. Some things work out very well for some coaches, even before they've ever really been tested as a coach.

This.

As I recall Charlie Weiss went to a BCS game his first year at ND ................ with Willingham's palyers. After that? Not so much. I also recall that GC was a head coach at a BCS school in Iowa at one time and he didn't exactly set the world on fire. The sun shines on a dogs *** every now and then.

Cam Newton is a great player, but the reason they are playing for a National Title is Gus Malzahn. Auburn is on the cutting edge of offense in the NCAA and is not afraid to add new/put wrinkles to old schemes

Latest posts