Who would you add?

oregonhawkeye

Now that the regular season is over- if you could add one Iowa player from ages past to help this team compete the next 3-4 weeks, who would it be? We could certainly use a ball hawking stretch 4, a slashing 3 with D skills, an elite1, a 2 who can shoot and stop penetration. Or a backup shot-blocking 5? Who you got?

I would add Jack Nunge. We will never know how the season would of turned out if Nunge could of played the whole year. Hopefully, he will be back healthy for next year. If everyone comes back when you add a talented Nunge, and an experienced Toussaint, they should be tough next year.

I would add 2...Bohannon and Nunge.

Nunge - meh, he's proven nothing. Flashes like Kriener.

JoBo - YES! or, Peter Jok. Hawks need a sniper opposite CJ's shooting and slashing. Unfortunately, JoeW packed up his gun in the middle of the season.

How about Reggie Evans. Someone that is a rebounding force that can limit second chances for the opponent.

He was the first person who came into my mind. The second choice was Ronnie Lester. Ronnie is a game changer for any team.

My third choice would be any player with a known case of the corona virus. :eek: I think he gets all the boards and drives right to the basket unguarded. o_O

Latest posts