Who travels the farthest to kinnick

BergHawk7

Im pretty sure almost everyone of us who has tickets to games, drive to iowa city. but who travels the farthest (time wise) to get to IC?
Im from the Des Moines area so thats almost a 2hr drive.
and if you do travel really far, do you have season tickets and always make the trip for home games?

Im pretty sure almost everyone of us who has tickets to games, drive to iowa city. but who travels the farthest (time wise) to get to IC?
Im from the Des Moines area so thats almost a 2hr drive.
and if you do travel really far, do you have season tickets and always make the trip for home games?

Almost a 2 hour drive??
You must be that slow car I always seem to get stuck behind.

Owatonna, MN. About a 4 hour trip. Season ticket holder. Past 2 years I made 6 out of 7 home games each year. This year my first one was last weekend and will be going to Michigan also. (Had a son in July so am spending more time up here...it is well worth it).

Don't have season tickets but traveled to PSU and the NW at home last week.
I'll be at Nebraska next month.

Denver, CO

Go Hawks!

4.5 hours from Sheboygan Falls, WI. Season tickets, all home games, nearly all away games; also, season basketball tickets. That is my retirement job.

One home game per season, all the way from Huntersville, NC.

OMG, those of you driving from Minnesota & Wisconsin must hate those 11 am kickoffs. What time you driving down or do you come down the night before?

FYI, just an hour and 45 minute drive for me. But I cannot afford to attend many games with a family of 6. I will be a season ticket holder once the kids are gone (or older).

Usually go to at least one game a year. This year will be the Michigan game. Was making plans to go to Madison every other year, but that will no longer happen obviously. :(

Denver, CO

Latest posts