Who Transfers?

It's early but any of these guys;

Dailey, Uhl, Wagner, Williams & Ellingson

I'd really like to see Dailey play some instead of Ellingson who is shooting decently this year but offers not much else. Dailey has a really nice game but I fear Fran is not going to play him and he transfers maybe at the semester break.

It's early but any of these guys;

Dailey, Uhl, Wagner, Williams & Ellingson

I'd really like to see Dailey play some instead of Ellingson who is shooting decently this year but offers not much else. Dailey has a really nice game but I fear Fran is not going to play him and he transfers maybe at the semester break.

Dailey doesn't go anywhere I hope. He will be next years Moss. He should have taken his RS, that is what Fran wanted to do, but he didn't.

Yep, just refer back to Moss and realize that you really don't know what to look for in these types of cases.

Moss has combined for 7 points in our 4 losses this year so how am I wrong about him? Rutgers cut Dailey loose, I see some potential there because he sees the floor well but with Connor coming in I bet he's one that transfers

Moss has combined for 7 points in our 4 losses this year so how am I wrong about him? Rutgers cut Dailey loose, I see some potential there because he sees the floor well but with Connor coming in I bet he's one that transfers

Moss played 24 minutes last night. He had 5 points and 5 assist, and he will continue to get playing time. Wanna make a bet on him, heck you might as well double down on your Moss shit, as you already have egg all over you face as it is.

Moss played 24 minutes last night. He had 5 points and 5 assist, and he will continue to get playing time. Wanna make a bet on him, heck you might as well double down on your Moss shit, as you already have egg all over you face as it is.

How do I have egg on my face? He played 2 minutes last game and everyone says consistency is his issue

I said we'd struggle this season because of recruiting and now I'm a Cyclone fan. I haven't been called that in a while but figured it would happen when I ended up being right. Haha

You're called a Cyclone fan because you say dumb things... like rail on JoBo 6 games into his career adjusting to the college game.

You're called a Cyclone fan because you say dumb things... like rail on JoBo before his 1st career college game.

FIFY, 56 has been railing on JoBo signed he signed is scholarship, since the PTL, and before the season started.

Yeah, Jordan looked to be in a horrible situation last night.

He had his best game so far this year, definitely encouraging. Still think he's a role player as a freshman on most Big Ten teams but he doesn't really have a choice with this roster. The good thing is he appears to stay confident regardless

He had his best game so far this year, definitely encouraging. Still think he's a role player as a freshman on most Big Ten teams but he doesn't really have a choice with this roster. The good thing is he appears to stay confident regardless

Yeah, of course he's a roll player on most Big Ten teams as a freshman. Iowa graduated 2 senior PG's - you can't replace that in 7 games with a kid that was playing at Linn Mar last season. He needs time, I think most Iowa fans are pretty stoked by his potential.

Latest posts