Who to blame...

Figured it out

• Total voters

hawkstal

Now that people are quarantined in Iowa, this might be possible. Who would you most like to see get Ebola?

A. Ferentz
B. Davis
C. Rudock
D. Mowins

Can see arguments for all, but all the above is not a choice.

I don't see the defense or Phil Parker on there at all? So are they not responsible for giving up TDs on 7 of 8 drives?

I'll hang up and listen.

Now that people are quarantined in Iowa, this might be possible. Who would you most like to see get Ebola?

A. Ferentz
B. Davis
C. Rudock
D. Mowins

I hope you get Ebola for this stupid post.

No matter who did or didn't do what, whether it's an assistant coach or player not executing, the head coach brought them here and put them out there. It's on him. Last week Ferentz gets credit for the win, today and most of this season he has failed tremendously.

The entire coaching staff is to blame, I picked KF as he's responsible for himself and every other coach that cost Iowa this game.

A. Ferentz
B. Davis
C. Rudock
D. Mowins

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No matter who did or didn't do what, whether it's an assistant coach or player not executing, the head coach brought them here and put them out there. It's on him. Last week Ferentz gets credit for the win, today and most of this season he has failed tremendously.

That's why I voted Ferentz. Ultimately, the product on the field falls on the head man. The buck stops there.

The buck stops with KF but I can't vote for someone to get ebola. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

The buck stops with KF but I can't vote for someone to get ebola. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Agreed. It's ridiculous to wish physical harm on anybody. I think the OP was just trying to be clever so I don't take it seriously, but it was in poor taste, to say the least.

I thought the ebola comment was funny. I actually like Mowin's voice, which makes me a freak of nature, I'm sure. She's still responsible for hosing this one.

I vote for choice

hqdefault.jpg

I don't see the defense or Phil Parker on there at all? So are they not responsible for giving up TDs on 7 of 8 drives?

I'll hang up and listen.

It's starting to sound like ISU last year. They were 110th of 124 in points allowed, but it was all Messingham's fault and Wally was a genius. Let's not stoop to their level.

Latest posts