Who scores first Hawkeye Touchdown of season - 2015

I'm going with a bit of a flyer, here.

I'm going with a guy who has proven, thru hard work he
deserves Playing time He will be a leader in 2015.

#42, Fullback, Macon Plewa; Migh catch a short pass and hit Paydirt.

Who you got ?

#gohawks

I think we only score threes this season, unless cj takes a zone handoff and keeps it to scamper for a touchdown the other way.

CJ gets blindsided from the left, ball hits the ground. In the ensuing melee, Boone Myers scoops it up and takes it in for the TD and the glory.

CJB 4th down QB sneak at the 1 yard line. We unsuccessfully try to punch it in with the RB twice and then throw a bad pass.

I'll go with George Kittle. He's a serious mismatch for the Ill St. defense. He'll catch one early for a TD.

I'll go with George Kittle. He's a serious mismatch for the Ill St. defense. He'll catch one early for a TD.

Nick: Yeah, Kittle was probably my 2nd pick, here.

He** Nick, the thumbsucker crowd is going to be lookin for cover, hiding under new
Monikers after C.J. lights up the first 4 opponents.

#gohawks

It would be cool to see Matt Vandeberg or Riley McCarron catch a pass for the first TD. I say this because a lot of posters dont think they are very good.

After watching the Fall Camp Video that was just posted I am reminded of how hard all these players work and have to think to know the playbook. They have to react to all kinds of changing situations. That is why I dont try to get on players, at least try not to.

I want to see all these guys succeed. I wanted Jake to succeed last year but it didnt really work out and now it is on to CJB.

Latest posts