Hawkeyes Resemble Bullies of Past

Good write up.

Iowa. State wasn’t ranked when they beat us, so the fact that after we play Ohio State there are no currently ranked teams after that probably works against us. Why?? Just because. Go ask Kirk to explain that to all of us.

It should be noted that there is a past history of Iowa playing like shit after the bye week. Will not be good if that trend continues.

Would love to see Iowa do to Ohio State what BYU just did to Kansas State.

Good write up.

Iowa. State wasn’t ranked when they beat us, so the fact that after we play Ohio State there are no currently ranked teams after that probably works against us. Why?? Just because. Go ask Kirk to explain that to all of us.

It should be noted that there is a past history of Iowa playing like shit after the bye week. Will not be good if that trend continues.

I'm hoping Lester uses the time to coach up Cade.

Good write up.

Can we bring BF back just to game plan for OSU in the Shoe? Seemed to be the only good thing he did in 6 years as an OC.

Also, I believe Michigan beat a Top 10 opponent with half of the passing yards we had this weekend. Of course, their QB can run. I guess an argument can be made to put Sully in their and go all in on running people over. I don't think we have a QB that can pass on the roster right now anyway. Be who you are......

Be who you are......
As much as I hate to admit this, that right there is what got nebraska to it's peak. tom osbourne is a rape-enabling, cheating piece of amphibian shit, but they did one thing and they did it well and didn't care about the 80s air raids starting all over the country.

Latest posts