Who Says We Can't Win @ Indy?

I think it's 50-50 IF Iowa shoots the 3 like Indiana normally shoots the 3 and Indiana shoots the 3 like Iowa normally shoots the 3.

I give us a 5% chance...honestly think if we played Indiana 20 times at Indiana we would win at least 1. I'm hoping that 1 is the first 1...this Saturday.

nochance.gif

If Iowa has any change of winning, they will need to take a page from Wiscy's victory at IU. They will need to slow down the game and use up the shot clock. They also need to hope Indiana doesn't shoot well. IU shot only 37% from the field and 25% from 3 pt land vs Wisconsin. Iowa also can't come into the game intimidated. They will have to play with confidence and really get physical with Zeller. Anyone know what the spread is so far?

You mean slow down and play a half court offense? This team? :eek:

If Iowa has any change of winning, they will need to take a page from Wiscy's victory at IU. They will need to slow down the game and use up the shot clock. They also need to hope Indiana doesn't shoot well. IU shot only 37% from the field and 25% from 3 pt land vs Wisconsin. Iowa also can't come into the game intimidated. They will have to play with confidence and really get physical with Zeller. Anyone know what the spread is so far?

Iowa can hardly shoot 40% in Big Ten games (we are in the top half of the conference in points scored but at the bottom in shooting percentage meaning we play fast paced.) Running and creating more possessions is the only way we put points on the board. We aren't scoring on anyone in a half court game.

Indiana is more talented though and in a fast paced game they'll likely just outscore us. Basically, we can play slow and not score or play fast and get outscored. Our only hope is for the team to get hot shooting, in a way they haven't all year and for Indiana to screw up a lot.

I take our chances with playing the way we normally play and see what happens.

Oglesby goes off for 33, shooting 11-13 from the arc. Iowa wins by 7. I can totally see this happening.

Latest posts