Who Says We Can't Win @ Indy?

This team isn't winning in Bloomington. Anyone who thinks they can is living in la la land..

And Penn State will never beat Michigan. Or TCU could never beat Kansas. It certainly wouldn't be in the top 2 upsets of the year. Chances are very slim but thinking it's absolutely impossible is not giving this team much credit.

And Penn State will never beat Michigan. Or TCU could never beat Kansas. It certainly wouldn't be in the top 2 upsets of the year. Chances are very slim but thinking it's absolutely impossible is not giving this team much credit.

Anything can happen when your playing at HOME! Iowa won't be at home Saturday they will be in Bloomington and if Iowa is within 20 I will be pleasantly surprised.

Oh, I'm firmly in the "I say" group. Not only lose there but, with MG out, and this pathetic performance, my concern for a loss vs Illannoy just rocketed up to completely expected. You don't lose one of your better athletes, best 3-point shooters and defenders and think you have a realistic chance against an athletic, 3-point shooting team like the Illini.

No worries, though. They still finish 2-2, get the #8 seed in the BTT, beat Purdue again and play either Indy or Wisky in the #1 slot, 2nd round. Right now, need Wisky to win out and Indy to lose one more.

This team isn't winning in Bloomington. Anyone who thinks they can is living in la la land..

Looking at the stats from last years game Josh must of forgot his shot there last year.. If he does anywhere near that again the Hawks would definitely win in Bloomington.

I have watched every minute of Iowa basketball this year. I would give Iowa about a 5 percent chance at Indiana without Gesell. And that's probably my bias showing.

I think it will be worse than the Michigan game in Ann Arbor. I will be able to get over it as long as we can beat the Illini at home.

Oh, I'm firmly in the "I say" group. Not only lose there but, with MG out, and this pathetic performance, my concern for a loss vs Illannoy just rocketed up to completely expected. You don't lose one of your better athletes, best 3-point shooters and defenders and think you have a realistic chance against an athletic, 3-point shooting team like the Illini.

No worries, though. They still finish 2-2, get the #8 seed in the BTT, beat Purdue again and play either Indy or Wisky in the #1 slot, 2nd round. Right now, need Wisky to win out and Indy to lose one more.

And we need MG back!!

I give Iowa very little chance. We look like a very bad team the past two games. We must find another level.

Too few scoring options to beat any top tier teams in the conference, including IL. Last night's offensive performance was awful and had we played anyone other than Purdue, the outcome probably would have been different. 0-14 FG in the first half and 24% from the field. I would like to think guys are "due", but with just a few games left, I think the body of work speaks for itself. Hopefully Basabe can step up with a couple good performances down the stretch to offset Gesell's absence.

For those thank think it's not gonna happen (ie a win against the Hoosiers), all you need to do is look at the Penn State vs Michigan game from last night. What were the odds Penn State would win? It happened. Don't sell this group short.

For those thank think it's not gonna happen (ie a win against the Hoosiers), all you need to do is look at the Penn State vs Michigan game from last night. What were the odds Penn State would win? It happened. Don't sell this group short.

Home court, senior night probably had a little impact.

No way they win...it is on the road...who exactly has Iowa beaten on the road this year?

Iowa is going to get pasted after the way IU lost at Minny.

If you thought last night was ugly...Iowa will need to shoot 75% from 3-land and 85% for the game to win...so I guess there is a chance...

Latest posts