Who is PAUL JACKIEWICZ? Ricky Stanzi article

Hawkeye27

I was scouring the internet for Ricky Stanzi updates and came across an article written within 24 hours of todays date. This man, PAUL JACKIEWICZ, reported Stanzi led the second teams offense last week during camp. Then he said something that was pretty astoudning he said "While Stanzi didn’t look that good when he came in for Matt Cassell, when he went down last season, he might be ready to be his back up in 2012." Did he just get Stanzi mixed up with Palko? Am I missing somethng? That is one heck of a mistake. Anyway, I hope Stanzi continues to keep up the good work, and I will be hesitant to trust anything this Paul Jackiewicz says in the future.

Here is the short article right here- Chiefs’ Ricky Stanzi moving up the depth chart? – Pro Football Zone

Last edited:
Somebody better correct him in his comment/feedback link.

I did, I left him a comment that he confused Stanzi with Palko. I don't know if he follows the chiefs, or just writes articles on sports. I don't want Palko's poor performance to confuse ill-informed readers with Stanzi.

Paul Jackiewicz is the founder, CEO, Senior Writer at Pro Football Zone- his resume "Ive been covering pro football since 2009. I want to make Pro Football Zone the best football site on the web." apparently he made Pro football zone.

PFZ is just another version of Bleacher Report. It's a bunch of beer-drinking, Monday morning QB, wannabe journalist hacks.

I know it's confusing because there content is arguably as good as ESPN, SI and other outlets at times, but anyone can sign up on these sites and start writing articles.

PFZ is just another version of Bleacher Report. It's a bunch of beer-drinking, Monday morning QB, wannabe journalist hacks.

I know it's confusing because there content is arguably as good as ESPN, SI and other outlets at times, but anyone can sign up on these sites and start writing articles.

So kind of like in here except we arent journalist and we are certain we know what we are talking about....:D

Thanks for the clarification. i just noticed another blogger on the site copy and pasted the same story to a picture of Ricky Stanzi working out. Robert D. Cobb is the other man's name who is spreading these false rumors of Stanzi playing.

Chiefs

Well, at least we can hope that the actual decision makers on the KC staff actually know what happened last season with Palko & Stanzi.

Your content obviously is not as good.

Thanks for the clarification. i just noticed another blogger on the site copy and pasted the same story to a picture of Ricky Stanzi working out. Robert D. Cobb is the other man's name who is spreading these false rumors of Stanzi playing.

Chiefs

Jackiewicz and Bob Cobb bringin' the knowledge.

Wonder if they know my grad school classmate Rodney Dick (true story).

How does one confuse a lefty and a righty first of all. You'd think it would've only taken one throw from each guy to come to that conclusion.

Latest posts