Who is at home instead of Kinnick today?

Ozhawk

I am at home. we only have 2 season tix and my wife and daughter always go to the first game of the year. ( I get the rest of the year with either a neighbor (major tailgating or airliner inlvovement) or take my son...picnic basket and a train ride. anyone else a ticket holder but stayign home today due to others using their tix?

I have to stay home too. I work til 830am and then will watch the game and go back to work tonight at 9 pm.

I don't have tickets, but I'll be home. Besides not being able to attend games, the worst part of living far away and in the south is 90+ degree days on gameday. Just doesn't seem right.

Most football Saturday's should have some chill in the air. Just my Midwest roots, I guess.

I don't have tickets, but I'll be home. Besides not being able to attend games, the worst part of living far away and in the south is 90+ degree days on gameday. Just doesn't seem right.

Most football Saturday's should have some chill in the air. Just my Midwest roots, I guess.

There is definitely a chill in the air this morning.

Well, if it is any exception most home openers at kinnick are in 90+ heat. I remember the game against kent state (throwback game) where the on field temps were approaching 100 degrees and there was no wind to boot. People were dropping like flies.

FORTUNATELY it is 59 degrees outside right now. It is going to be an unbelievable day at kinnick.

I'm at home, not going to every home game this year. Right now I have the BTN on the tube, WHO on the radio, and HN on the laptop. I hope I don't get information overload.

I am stuck in Nashville TN this whole season due to work. I am going to watch the game at Baileys downtown with the Nashville I-Club.........gonna be a long tough season for me working weekend nights.......

Hi Oz.
I am at home in NC, watching the game...the frackin' Penn State game!!
Arrrggghhh!! BTN in this region has two (count 'em, 2) HD channels in operation, and one regular def, but all three are showing the PSU game.
Soooo, here I sit, broken hearted.
The Iowa replay will start at 1:00 AM tomorrow morning. I will DVR it.
Off to the game chat thread now.
GO HAWKS!!

My pay was cut by 25% the last year and a half, so no games again this yerar. Our home offic is in the Twin Cities, so I am trying get tickets from someone up there for the Gophers game.

Now, for reasons that escape me, the BTN is showing Iowa-EIpew on their second HD channel. Go figure.
Much happier now!! :)

Latest posts