Who has a bad feeling about tonight?

cautiously-optimistic.jpg

With:

images

I have a feeling we win pretty easily tonight out then destroy MSU tommorow. Lost 6 straight against them. Somethings gotta give.

Honestly as bad as they have been playing i could care less what happens tonight, expecting a loss so...

If Alford was coaching I'd be scared sh*tless. Everyone knows he can't beat a team with the word Northwestern in it. Fran seems to be the exact opposite.

If Alford was coaching I'd be scared sh*tless. Everyone knows he can't beat a team with the word Northwestern in it. Fran seems to be the exact opposite.

Iowa is a team with something to prove, and northwestern isn't as talented as Iowa. Hopefully, Iowa wins by double digits and uses the game as a tune-up for Michigan State.

I got a bad feeling and that's not good. I usually am over confident that the Hawks will win. It's not often I have a bad feeling. And when I do have one, they usually lose.

This team is in a bad place right now. And anyone that doesn't admit it is lying to themselves.

I hope I'm wrong...

I think we handle NW pretty easily. With that being said, if we don't win we should decline our invite to the tourney. If we lose it will be heart breaking. I don't think I could suffer through the pain of that. It's been bad enough to go 1 and 6 to end the regular season. To lose to NW in the first round.... I can't believe that is even possible the way we started the season.

Latest posts