Who has a bad feeling about tonight?

Tonight the team needs an enema. Mix things up. Scouting the Hawks this season has been a cakewalk for opposition

Honestly as bad as they have been playing i could care less what happens tonight, expecting a loss so...

Given your stated apathy towards the outcome of the game tonight, you must be referring to yourself as an Atlanta Hawks fan. Although I do note they're playing the Milwaukee Bucks, so I think you got a good chance to win that game - don't give up on them so fast. Gotta love Dominique Wilkins, Tree Rollins, Spud Webb.

Only bad feeling I have tonight is being totally exhausted after being kept up all night by a teething toddler and another 14 hour work day. I might not stay awake long enough to see the game.

And if I do, I might not stay awake long enough to enjoy a win.

GO HAWKS.

If they don't start winning tonight this will be the question: What was more disappointing... any of Todd Lickliters seasons or the complete collapse of 2013-2014 Iowa Basketball team.

We could literally win by 30 or lose by 10. Just depends on which Iowa team shows up. If we do lose it will be by 3 or less. That much I do know.

The only bad feeling I have about tonight is that I'm fighting a cold ... mostly losing. But I think the Hawks come out with the W.

Only bad feeling I have tonight is being totally exhausted after being kept up all night by a teething toddler and another 14 hour work day. I might not stay awake long enough to see the game.

And if I do, I might not stay awake long enough to enjoy a win.

GO HAWKS.

glad i'm not the only one. of all nights...

I have a bad feeling if it is a game with 4 minutes left. Then we are in trouble. Anyone see that OSU game? That is a game we lose, and those are the kind of games OSU always seems to win. Purdue has a decent look from 3 at the buzzer to win by 1 and it hits the front of the rim. The kid buries it if it was Iowa.

Another 50 pt blow out would go a long ways towards making us all feel a lot better, but I would not be surprised to see this game look like the Purdue game - we'll scratch & claw right to the final buzzer & eke out a W (hope I'm wrong, but that's my suspicion of how it plays out).

Iowa by 14... They just need to play as though they are in the dance and are just playing for a seed. If they play too desperate , and the game is tight, well we know how that has worked in the past.

Latest posts