Who gets the most carries?

Whoever has the most success early will get the most carries. I like this approach.

Unless Weisman tweaks his ankle again, he'll get the most carries. Nothing Ferentz has said says otherwise. Although all 4 will get carries. I'm going Weisman, Canzeri, Bullock, Daniels.

Unless Weisman tweaks his ankle again, he'll get the most carries. Nothing Ferentz has said says otherwise. Although all 4 will get carries. I'm going Weisman, Canzeri, Bullock, Daniels.

I don't think so. I think it will be Canzeri based upon his recent performances. I love Weisman's team-first mentality. I love his physicality and I think he certainly deserves carries depending on the situation. However, I don't think he's the every down back that they were trying to make him earlier in the year. He makes really nice 5-10 yard runs at times, but he also struggles to get through the hole quick enough and often gets tackled for a minimum gain or a loss. Bullock looks good at times, but he seems like he still tries to do a little too much. Seems like he still thinks he has the ability to out run everyone and that just isn't the case.

I really liked what we have seen from Canzeri these past couple weeks. He has the ability to explode on a big run, and he's been surprisingly crafty when the play looks stuffed and he manages to eek out a few more yards. That little spin move he put on against Purdue was pretty nifty. Kind of reminds me a little of Freddy Russell.

I wouldn't be shocked if Weisman got the most. But, Canzeri has been incredible as of late and should get the most. Hopefully KF sees this and figures out a way to utilize both. Nothing would be better than running and pound the crap out of Michigan all game long.

When making meatchicken fried steak, you must tenderize first. Ol and tes need to come out blocking well so we can tenderize the back 7. Being mindful that we may need some hard yardage late in the game.

With the bye week Weisman should be healthier so he should be back on track. Here are my predictions:

MW 20 for 110
JC 20 for 125
DB 15 for 65
LD 7 for 35

With the bye week Weisman should be healthier so he should be back on track. Here are my predictions:

MW 20 for 110
JC 20 for 125
DB 15 for 65
LD 7 for 35
We average around 43 carries a game. I'm don't think we will get 19 more than average this game.

I'm hoping it goes in this order for carries. I've been saying this since the Michigan St. game, but I'm just a fan :)

JC, LD, MW, DB

MW 20 for 110
JC 20 for 125
DB 15 for 65
LD 7 for 35

The kool aid has gone bad. You might want to throw it out. 62 running plays in one game? Since when did Iowa turn into Oregon?

Michigan is 13th in the country in rushing yards allowed per game. 10th in yards per carry. We aren't going to gash them, thought I think we can have some success.

To me, it will depend on how the game goes.

I think Canzeri will get his opportunities early, but if Michigan is flowing well to the ball and taking away the cutback lanes, then I don't expect him to get a lot of carries. He's just not big enough to move the pile. I think the bye week was good for MW to get healed up and get his legs back. So I think we'll see more of him than we have in several weeks.

And if we are up in the 4th quarter, I guarantee you'll see a lot of MW because of his ball security and his ability to move the chains.

My predication is this:

MW - 22 for 95
JC - 12 for 50
DB - 8 for 50

I don't think we see LD in this game unless someone gets dinged up.

I've been saying this all year. Our 1-2 punch should be Canzeri and Daniels. Weismann back to fb,with exception of short yard or red zone. DBto slot.

Also, is it just me or does it seem like Weismann isn't running the same as last year. Last year it seemed like he kept his legs turning to get those extra yards. This year seems like he gets taken down easy...

Still don't understand why we can't go with an I formation with Weisman at FB and Bullock/Canzeri at RB. This way you can run the standard RB following the FB or with Weisman's running you could hand off straight to him. Defenses would need to keep an eye on both positions.

Still don't understand why we can't go with an I formation with Weisman at FB and Bullock/Canzeri at RB. This way you can run the standard RB following the FB or with Weisman's running you could hand off straight to him. Defenses would need to keep an eye on both positions.

Because that makes too much sense. Kirk tells a guy at the beginning of the season that he's going to be the starter if he's healthy and then sticks with it come hell or high water. Weisman will get the most carries with Canzeri getting half as many and more yards while once again proving Ferentz doesn't play the right guy.

Latest posts