Who gets the most carries?

Nice to read this discussion of how the ball is shared to keep the RBs fresh and healthy. Not like the recent years of 1 guy until he wears down and gets hurt - and then next man in.

So to answer - I would like it to be w-man

The 3rd leading rusher will be .... Jake Rudock with 6 carries for 26 yards.

The second leading rusher will get 13 carries for 44 yards.

The leading rusher will get 22 carries for 82 yards.

Total rushing yards 168.

Michigan rushes for a net total of 46 yards.

Hawks win 17 to 9.

I think they will feed it to Weisman as usual and then sprinkle everybody else in. But I think they need to run Canzeri a little bit more because he has looked good here lately. GO HAWKS!

I don't think so. I think it will be Canzeri based upon his recent performances. I love Weisman's team-first mentality. I love his physicality and I think he certainly deserves carries depending on the situation. However, I don't think he's the every down back that they were trying to make him earlier in the year. He makes really nice 5-10 yard runs at times, but he also struggles to get through the hole quick enough and often gets tackled for a minimum gain or a loss. Bullock looks good at times, but he seems like he still tries to do a little too much. Seems like he still thinks he has the ability to out run everyone and that just isn't the case.

I really liked what we have seen from Canzeri these past couple weeks. He has the ability to explode on a big run, and he's been surprisingly crafty when the play looks stuffed and he manages to eek out a few more yards. That little spin move he put on against Purdue was pretty nifty. Kind of reminds me a little of Freddy Russell.

I would add to this that I (believe, though not 100% certain) that UM has a "quick" DL. JC and Bullock would seem to be logical choices to hit the hole before a quick DL can disengage from the block.

Latest posts