Who gets further in NCAA tourney: Sparty or Iowa?

Izzo is a master at getting his team to play well come tourney time. That said, Iowa has a team that will do well. It will all depend on seeding and potential matchups.

GO HAWKS!!!

Id like to first see Iowa show up for the BTT. Last two years Iowa has shown up, gotten beat, and gone home. That needs to change.

Izzo is a master at getting his team to play well come tourney time. That said, Iowa has a team that will do well. It will all depend on seeding and potential matchups.

GO HAWKS!!!

Yes, it is hard to ignore history. I want to say Iowa but if I take away my rooting interest, it just doesn't seem right to go against Izzo.

Watching Forbes go off against the rest of the conference makes you appreciate what Sapp can do defensively. I'm still blown away from his defense in the first MSU game. I doubt he'll gain enough recognition/stats to be B1G defensive POY, but he should be in the conversation.

MSU has always been a threat to win a championship. Still think they're behind Iowa but they're in a good place to make a run.

This surprises me. You're usually so pro Iowa and optimistic.

Sparta may well make it farther, but it's not even close? Really?

Well maybe that was a little hard, but I just have more faith in MSU in March. I can't help to think about Iowa losing their past couple of B1G tournament games to Northwestern and Penn State right before going into the NCAAs.

I won't bet against izzo come tourney time. He has proven he can get his team to perform March again and again. That said I could see them both going deep

I like our experience and senior leadership but as others have said I just couldn't go against Izzo in March.

Agree, impossible to predict because pairings and upsets have a lot do with it.

So, that being said, taking a guess, I would go with MSU.

Why? History.

Latest posts