Who Did THIS Scheduling?

GVGiant44

I know that nobody consults the women's schedules when finalizing the men's schedules, and vice versa, but I don't think I have ever seen this. On Thursday, the Iowa men will play (the current) #1, and the Iowa women will play (the current) #2 - with the games tipping off 30 minutes apart, both in the state of Indiana. The women are at 5:30 (central time) on the BTN at Indiana, and the men are at 6:00 (central time) on ESPN2 at Purdue.

Both games are monumentally huge. Both games are going to be really tough in difficult road environments. And I do have DVR for recording and a "last" button on my remote to keep going back and forth between the games. But how one really keeps track of both games I have no idea. Would LOVE to see two wins though.

I know that nobody consults the women's schedules when finalizing the men's schedules, and vice versa, but I don't think I have ever seen this. On Thursday, the Iowa men will play (the current) #1, and the Iowa women will play (the current) #2 - with the games tipping off 30 minutes apart, both in the state of Indiana. The women are at 5:30 (central time) on the BTN at Indiana, and the men are at 6:00 (central time) on ESPN2 at Purdue.

Both games are monumentally huge. Both games are going to be really tough in difficult road environments. And I do have DVR for recording and a "last" button on my remote to keep going back and forth between the games. But how one really keeps track of both games I have no idea. Would LOVE to see two wins though.
youtubetv....have 2 different devices going at the same time. What I plan to do that night.

Nostradamus does. I agree he needs to do a f'ing better job. ;)

1675702155384.png

These schedules come out a year in advance. I don't think someone was out to get us. Its unfortunate, but damn, with all the tech we have at our disposal even us older gents can catch both games with ease. My teenager would laugh at me if I raised this complaint. He is usually watching two things at once as a matter of course.

Latest posts