Who did Daniels start for today?

Or was this another mistake by Dolph. Earlier he said ARob got to the 50, then corrected and said just short of the 50 at the 45.... WTF.... He has glasses doesn't he?

Dolph also said that Michigan was beating BG 45-40 in the third quarter. Confusing since they are ahead 58-21 now.

I don't think he was necessarily starting in place of anybody today. I think they just kept putting him him randomly. It's always nice to have depth.

Everyone should watch the Hlas interview with Daniels, it just reinforces that he is total BAD @ss:

Physical and tough is Daniels, whom teammates nicknamed “Mike Diesel.” Iowa center James Ferentz said “In camp, we (on offense) couldn’t stand Mike. He never stops. He goes to the whistle, and it’s paying off on the field.

Daniels is the team’s bench-press leader at 470 pounds.

“It’s nothing to be proud of at this point,” Daniels said, acting a little embarrassed to be asked about it. “I’m just trying to get better, trying to get (his bench press total) ridiculously high. You always want to shoot for the stars. Weight room, classroom, whatever I have to do I try to go as hard as I possibly can.”

There was a 10 play stretch where they simply couldn't block Daniels on about 8 plays. He was amazing today.

Daniels needs to be in there as much as possible. He is simply a great player.

I think our defense will improve each week - this could be a great unit before the season is over.

I'm glad we play Ohio State late in the year!!!

Latest posts