Who are the 2013 top targets?

TwinCitiesHawk

Weaksauce
So I was looking at scout and rivals, and saw we have quite a few 4* players interested in Iowa at a variety of positions. I realize it's really early for the 2013 class, but does anybody have any info on if any of these guys are looking Iowa's way? Who are the names we should be looking for?

they can't take official visits till the end of the season IIRC, so until then, its all just whatever quotes they can get from these kids. i don't follow recruiting that far out, too much can and does change over that long of time.

the NCAA changing the visiting of JR's to let them take officials during their JR year
this is because of the early signing period
there are 4 that have a offer
all are 3*
PG 6'3 Duane Wilson #128 in rivals 150
PF 6'9 Luke Fischer #140 in rivals 150
WG 6'6 Peter Jok NR
SF 6'9 Akoy Agua NR
hope that helps
my Guess Jok would be the top target as he is instate but was not born here as he is a foreign player

the NCAA changing the visiting of JR's to let them take officials during their JR yearthis is because of the early signing periodthere are 4 that have a offerall are 3*PG 6'3 Duane Wilson #128 in rivals 150PF 6'9 Luke Fischer #140 in rivals 150WG 6'6 Peter Jok NRSF 6'9 Akoy Agua NRhope that helpsmy Guess Jok would be the top target as he is instate but was not born here as he is a foreign player

Guessing Fran will see bow he bounces back from injury before he becomes our "top target."

he has a offer and with Fran recruiting it is a 1st come 1st serve deal
we will have to wait til after summer evals to see how he recovers from knee problems

Latest posts