Which player will improve the most by next season?

Which player will improve the most by next season?

• Luka Garza

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Joe Weiscamp

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • CJ Frederick

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Connor McCafferty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joe Touisant

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • JBO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I went with JoeT.. I think toward the end of the season, you could see the progress he was making toward being a really fine player in the B1G. He is strong and fearless and his shot started coming around. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him wind up as at least the 2nd team All-B1G PG by his senior year.

I go with Joe T as well. Just because he has so much room to improve and his talent shows that he can. The 2 things he has to improve on the most is outside shooting and then just between the ears decision making. Be it when to drive when to pull up etc etc. But his effort is always there. I've heard he takes a ton of shots after games. I don't think he'll play significantly more next yr next with a healthy JBo being back. In fact I bet he plays less. But he'll still have a role to play and who knows. If he does improve a lot he may make it tough to not have him out there more. Nice problem to have.

My #2 for this isn't listed in Nunge. We hardly got to see much of him before he got hurt but man I look forward to seeing his game. Dude noticeably transformed his body from his freshman yr and with Garzas game how it is how could he not benefit from being on the same floor with him and all the other shooters we have? If I'm the other teams coaches he's who I'm doubling off of and daring to beat me. The bad thing for them is I think he's capable of doing just that. He may not be Uthoff with his overall athleticism and handle. But he can catch and shoot and muscle up inside. He's taller then Garza he's a legit 6'11 maybe even 7'0. When he's standing next to Garza he's got him by an inch or so.

#3 to me would be hopefully CM. Can you imagine if he were to improve his 3Pt % up to 40% I mean good night Irene if he could do that....

Latest posts