Which is more likely?

• We take out our aggression and beat Purdue by 20 or more

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Our offense sucks balls yet again and we barely win or lose

Votes: 22 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I said 20+.

Before last week, the Boilers were 1-4, and had given up 34+ in each loss (24 in their W).

So hopefully even a Hawks offense with clear weaknesses can put up big points.

Their QB and Moore are still out.

There has been a lot of over reaction by fans. I see the weaknesses - bu those are against top teams with top talent.

Iowa will crush purdue.

Maybe offense is on and defense gives up points. Could be one of those days. But I would guess there will be a bounce back and Hawks roll.

I voted win big. However, I wouldn’t be surprised if Purdue hangs around right to the very end and Iowa wins with a walk off field goal from 30 out.

Maybe offense is on and defense gives up points. Could be one of those days. But I would guess there will be a bounce back and Hawks roll.

Well Purdue is a passing team which sometimes doesnt bode well for our bend but dont break, give them a 7 to 10 yard cushion pass defense.

I can see Brohm turning his poor rushing attack into a screen and draw third down, pass on first and second down problem for the hawk defense.

I see Iowa winning 27-20 but it wont be easy. I hope I am wrong and the front seven will shut down the run and attack the Qb while Iowa gets its offense going and wins 34-14.

This will be the watershed game that "proves" Brian is a fast rising OC, that Stanley is a first round draft pick, and time to celebrate another great Kirk HOF year!

Until Iowa upsets an arrogant Badger team at Camp Randall. Brian out with the flu, Stanley out with a sore shoulder.

Brohm is 10 times the coach ferentz is. He just hasn’t been there long enough to get his stable together. Moore is a better talent than ferentz has ever recruited. That’s for damn sure. Phenomenal talent. He plays with the qb, brohm finds a way to beat club ferentz for the third year in a row. They don’t play then I see the defense holding serve and winning an ugly game 24-9 or something along those lines. With no offense, suddenly the Minnesota, northwestern and Nebraska games look more daunting

Brohm is 10 times the coach ferentz is. He just hasn’t been there long enough to get his stable together. Moore is a better talent than ferentz has ever recruited. That’s for damn sure. Phenomenal talent. He plays with the qb, brohm finds a way to beat club ferentz for the third year in a row. They don’t play then I see the defense holding serve and winning an ugly game 24-9 or something along those lines. With no offense, suddenly the Minnesota, northwestern and Nebraska games look more daunting

Year 3 isn’t long enough? You would think if he is 10x the coach as KF that in year 3 he would be trending in a better direction!

I bet Iowa unleashes on offense. We’ve played very strong defenses the last two weeks. We might even have learned something. We’ll see.

I think Purdue gets to 21 points or so. They are built to attack Iowa’s defense. Hopefully we can pressure their QB some. I think Iowa will get the running game going which should open up the other stuff.

Do you guys recall the name David Bell? He’s their true freshman WR that is tearing it up. Iowa was damn close to landing him. That would have been a nice land for us.

Latest posts