Which game on the regular season schedule do you want to win the most?

Although logic says I should pick a division opponent, I always enjoy beating Michigan the most. Those smug jerks always need to be taken down a peg. I hope Harbaugh ends up leaving Ann Arbor without any Big Ten titles.

I agree with this. We've owned Michigan lately, yet "this is the year" they are a playoff team? I've never seen more unearned respect for a program and a coach from the media in my life. While I want wins against Northwestern and Wisconsin, they're both teams that have faired well against us recently and earned the respect they're given. Cannot and will not say that about Michigan.

I thought this would be Nebraska in a landslide.

I find its fans unbearable on social media. I also find its media to be obnoxious.

My thoughts about Nebraska are that our recent success and their recent struggles make this a game that I feel most think we should win. Therefore it isn't necessarily the "one that we want" in comparison to others.

Wiscy and Northwestern have had our number recently so I think there's that revenge factor surrounding those two dates on the calendar and as I said previously I simply can't stand the hype train that surrounds Michigan football. Not only would I love to see us knock them out a divisional hunt but would love to knock them down a peg or two like we did to OSU two years ago to bring the national hype back to reality and reiterate that they aren't contenders.

Wisconsin and Northwestern. These are both trends that need to start going on the other way. Northwestern has just been an annoying fly that we should smash, but they have been buzzing around us. Wisconsin has been the consistent "man" in the division "and to be the man you have to beat the man."

Honorable Mentions
Michigan
Penn St
The Clowns (because they are so god-dang annoying win or lose)
Nebraska

Wisconsin and Northwestern. These are both trends that need to start going on the other way. Northwestern has just been an annoying fly that we should smash, but they have been buzzing around us. Wisconsin has been the consistent "man" in the division "and to be the man you have to beat the man."

Honorable Mentions
Michigan
Penn St
The Clowns (because they are so god-dang annoying win or lose)
Nebraska

If Iowa loses to Purdue again this year, you can add start adding Purdue to this list next year.

Clowns, I would hate to think they are getting better. Those trailer park loving corn holers are a close second

Penn State. With gut-wrenching losses to them the past two years, beating them in a night game at Kinnick would be sweeeeet! It's gonna be a defensive slugfest this year -- I'm predicting 10-9 Hawks. Beating Big Blue in Ann Arbor would be special. I have a good friend who had season tickets at Michigan for like 40 years -- when her husband died she got the groundskeeper to bury his ashes under the new turf installed at the 50 yd line! She always comes to visit when the Wolverines play in Iowa City and it's been pure bliss to have their number much of the last decade! I'm so sick of hearing how the East Division is superior that any win over one of their top teams means more to me.

My thoughts about Nebraska are that our recent success and their recent struggles make this a game that I feel most think we should win. Therefore it isn't necessarily the "one that we want" in comparison to others.

Wiscy and Northwestern have had our number recently so I think there's that revenge factor surrounding those two dates on the calendar and as I said previously I simply can't stand the hype train that surrounds Michigan football. Not only would I love to see us knock them out a divisional hunt but would love to knock them down a peg or two like we did to OSU two years ago to bring the national hype back to reality and reiterate that they aren't contenders.

Oh correct. There are so many like all 12 that I want the hawks to win but I think jNW and Wisky are the two keys to the West Division title. Both are on the road and when you win a road game against a top contender it is not just a win and a tie-breaker but almost like 2 wins because you did it on the road. harder to win on the road.

Go hawks. And beat Purdue and PSU and Mich and they win the west.

Latest posts