Which B1G team WOULD take Burkhead at RB

This was not not about not wanting the guy on your team. Every team would take him.

this is about trading Burkhead for the starting running back on every Big Ten team.

Burkhead is a stud. I do not like the skers, am as big a Hawkeye fan as there is, and I like in Omaha. But this guy brings more to the table than just stats, just watch the way he runs, and blocks, and catches. Supreme effort every time he touches the ball.

If NE had ANY passing game, he would be better.

Don't like the fuskers, but respect this kid.

Burkhead is a stud. I do not like the skers, am as big a Hawkeye fan as there is, and I like in Omaha. But this guy brings more to the table than just stats, just watch the way he runs, and blocks, and catches. Supreme effort every time he touches the ball.

If NE had ANY passing game, he would be better.

Don't like the fuskers, but respect this kid.
Wow, by the way you talked about Burkhead it sounds like you really like Nebraska. ;)

Wow, by the way you talked about Burkhead it sounds like you really like Nebraska. ;)
That might be the most painful thing anyone has responded to me on this board. My disdain for the mighty huskernation should not be taken lightly. Let's clarify, I don't think most people on this board necessarily have a problem with the "players" or "football team" persay...I think most have a problem with the fanbase and the "livin in the past and living on a possibly dying tradition" thing...trust me, I went to college in NE from 94-99 and have lived in Omaha AS A HAWKEYE FAN (I will die a hawkeye fan) so I have felt the full brunt of unrealistic and dilusional husker fans

I just respect supreme effort from a kid who doesn't necessarily "look" like a superstar

That might be the most painful thing anyone has responded to me on this board. My disdain for the mighty huskernation should not be taken lightly. Let's clarify, I don't think most people on this board necessarily have a problem with the "players" or "football team" persay...I think most have a problem with the fanbase and the "livin in the past and living on a possibly dying tradition" thing...trust me, I went to college in NE from 94-99 and have lived in Omaha AS A HAWKEYE FAN (I will die a hawkeye fan) so I have felt the full brunt of unrealistic and dilusional husker fans

I just respect supreme effort from a kid who doesn't necessarily "look" like a superstar

Ha, I was just going to be snarky and post the same thing pumpdog. Seriously though, Burkhead has better vision, runs harder throughout the play and is just simply a better overall player than Coker. I hope Coker gets to the level that Burkhead is at now by the end of the year. At this point, Burkhead is a better RB than Coker and a better RB than a hell of a lot of Big Ten starters, as covered ad nauseam in previous posts.

Ah yes, this is the thread I wanted. Posted it in the NU thread. I've have him over Coker for sure. Coker looks awful. Not even the same player that we saw last year. Problem is, ferentz has such dedication to his players and won't change a damn thing. This so called "vaunted offense" is pathetic, and it isn't the play callers fault. Throw the ball to your best players....Vandy checked down before even looking to the second level.