where to watch the game

PCHawk

I was looking for ideas on where to watch the game thursday in Des Moines. I used to watch them at 3 bag before it closed and the only other place i can think of is front row but we have a pretty big group so that might be a little crowded for us. Any ideas? Thanks in advance

Too big for the Front Row? You could try Zimms, plenty of tvs are room there, or the Longest Yard. Saints wouldn't be bad, but if it is crowded, then you won't have the seats. Or you will be spread out. I guess I have seen that with the other places, but I specifically remember a couple times we had an issue with Saints. Plus they didn't have it on the audio. It is nice to hear the game.......

Too big for the Front Row? You could try Zimms, plenty of tvs are room there, or the Longest Yard. Saints wouldn't be bad, but if it is crowded, then you won't have the seats. Or you will be spread out. I guess I have seen that with the other places, but I specifically remember a couple times we had an issue with Saints. Plus they didn't have it on the audio. It is nice to hear the game.......

Good point, don't do Saints on a Thursday night. Will be packed. My bad

Latest posts