Where is OkeefeforPrez???

MelroseHawkins

Anybody know? I don't recall seeing any post from him for quite some time, even in the Fire Tim Lester thread. I hope all if well with him and his fam. Makes one nervous not seeing posts from those who tended to post frequently.

I believe he was going to Japan with his wife and son

He certainly was/is a knowledgeable Hawkeye Fan, with solid insights into all things Hawkeye

Anybody know? I don't recall seeing any post from him for quite some time, even in the Fire Tim Lester thread. I hope all if well with him and his fam. Makes one nervous not seeing posts from those who tended to post frequently.

Go back and read the “Project 2025” thread. It was clear that he was tapping out at that point. He might make appearance if Iowa wins a national championship in football or when KOK passes away, otherwise he ain’t coming back.

He was dancing around Rob for 4 years and you knew at some point they were going to bump heads. Rob/Fry didn’t ban him, but it was clear, at least to me, he wasn’t coming back.

Go back and read the “Project 2025” thread. It was clear that he was tapping out at that point. He might make appearance if Iowa wins a national championship in football or when KOK passes away, otherwise he ain’t coming back.

He was dancing around Rob for 4 years and you knew at some point they were going to bump heads. Rob/Fry didn’t ban him, but it was clear, at least to me, he wasn’t coming back.
Kinda dumb to leave over something Rob says but to each their own.

Kinda dumb to leave over something Rob says but to each their own.

OK4P was the last OG from the very beginning of Hawkeyenation that frequented the board. Not condoning his trolling schtick or his political views, but there is literally no one left when Jon started this 25 years ago. None of that matters…I am just old and trying to figure out where the last 25 years went.:)

OK4P was the last OG from the very beginning of Hawkeyenation that frequented the board. Not condoning his trolling schtick or his political views, but there is literally no one left when Jon started this 25 years ago. None of that matters…I am just old and trying to figure out where the last 25 years went.:)

I always enjoyed reading the articles and checking the forum for recruiting news and to hear about injuries for several years before starting an account in 2010. Seems like thirty years though with all the disappointing seasons over all the years and nail biters due to Kirk conservative philosophy……….. way to many of those games.

Didn't a big group of those guys private message each other to do coordinated trolling on people? Pretty sure that's what happened and the guys that didn't get booted weren't a part of it.

Latest posts