Where is Daniels?

KF likes to burn red shirts for a couple carries then never use the player again. It's called KF's money ball football. It's why he's so great.

Exactly. Unless Weisman gets hurt he won't play much if ever. I didn't understand why his redshirt was burned at all. To get 5 carries in 1 out of 3 games.... Maybe/probably not much more then that. I don't understand the logic/lack there of there at all.

Look, I believe Weisman is key to winning. But you Have to get Daniels, Powell, Canzeri, and a few other guys at least a little work. 35+ carries is Not sustainable and Bullock can't carry the load.

Look, I believe Weisman is key to winning. But you Have to get Daniels, Powell, Canzeri, and a few other guys at least a little work. 35+ carries is Not sustainable and Bullock can't carry the load.

Did Powell play? He's probably too fast for KF

This is the correct assessment. Run JC to the outside, move Bullock to the slot. Give Daniels 10 carries. We need Weisman down the line, don't burn him out early. That was crazy.

Agreed. Daniels would've been a nice break for the Mossad as Bullock just simply isn't a B1G back. He didn't have any fumble issues so was surprised not to see him. If we don't have confidence to play him against the clowns, who will KF put him in against?

I was disappointed that Daniels didn't get a series or two. I really think we need to keep Weisman to 20-25 carries, so if we continue to run as much as we have, we need to get other backs rotated in more often.