Where are ticket sales at?

Expect 25-35,000 fans. Havent heard if the final 1,000 or so out of the 17,000 or so were sold.

So right now roughly 16,000 out of 17,000? That's pretty solid considering. I know a lot of people that were planning on going but the date in which the game is being played didn't allow them to.

I went to the USC v Iowa game and man was Miami filled with Hawkeye fans.

Yes, 1000 left out of the 17,500...I think at least half that many typically get tickets elsewhere. I think at least 25,000 Iowa fans. Orange Bowl told ICPC that they expect 45,000 out of towners in for the game. GT might bring 15.

Yes, 1000 left out of the 17,500...I think at least half that many typically get tickets elsewhere. I think at least 25,000 Iowa fans. Orange Bowl told ICPC that they expect 45,000 out of towners in for the game. GT might bring 15.

Jon, does the Orange Bowl view the above number of roughly 45,000 as good or bad? More specifically the Iowa number

I read that Iowa has sold more bowl game tickets (through the Iowa ticket office) than any other team in the nation this year. It was in the Noon News at the UIHC which is pretty accurate though they didn't site a source that I can recall.

I read that Iowa has sold more bowl game tickets (through the Iowa ticket office) than any other team in the nation this year. It was in the Noon News at the UIHC which is pretty accurate though they didn't site a source that I can recall.

I have a hard time believing that the Rose teams havent sold more than 16,000...or that Texas and Bama haven't done that either. Outside of that, I'd go along with it.

I have a hard time believing that the Rose teams havent sold more than 16,000...or that Texas and Bama haven't done that either. Outside of that, I'd go along with it.

That was my argument as well. I can't believe OSU doesn't take more "official" tickets to the game. Just reporting what I read. :)

Latest posts