When will the fball schedule be updated on the app?

DuffMan

Hey JD, any idea when this will happen? I think the season starts in a few weeks. I cant be sure of course cause the schedule on the app only has the 2011 games.

There will be an 'app update' coming soon..not an update to the app, but about it. The guys who developed it are great. They wanted an app for the site and offered to develop it and let us use it. That was great to start with, but there are some ownership aspects to it that are causing some issues..not with the guys who developed it, they are top shelf, but their parent company. We are going to have to seek out a new route. Will explain more at appropriate time.

There will be an 'app update' coming soon..not an update to the app, but about it. The guys who developed it are great. They wanted an app for the site and offered to develop it and let us use it. That was great to start with, but there are some ownership aspects to it that are causing some issues..not with the guys who developed it, they are top shelf, but their parent company. We are going to have to seek out a new route. Will explain more at appropriate time.

that's really unfortunate. these devs were awesome. very responsive and quick to make necessary changes.

yea unfortunately i don't use app because of quality....hope to see it improve but know everything costs money!

This. Sucks. Other than not being able to access the OT forum I much prefer the app when surfing from my phone. It may be the only app out there that I would be willing to pay for.

This app's particular time must end based on what I said above. The next app we produce will also need to be revenue even at worst. As it stands now, free apps of this nature for sites like this ( and Facebook) who derive their revenues from advertising, apps are revenue losers. Sometimes in a big, big way if 25% of your traffic comes from apps, or higher.

I have some ideas in mind but there are a couple of other changes that need to be made first, like upgrade to vbulletin 4.2 which people will love as well...plus a change to the content layout and platform which I am real pumped up about. A new app is down on the list of priorities over the next few weeks.

This app's particular time must end based on what I said above. The next app we produce will also need to be revenue even at worst. As it stands now, free apps of this nature for sites like this ( and Facebook) who derive their revenues from advertising, apps are revenue losers. Sometimes in a big, big way if 25% of your traffic comes from apps, or higher.

I have some ideas in mind but there are a couple of other changes that need to be made first, like upgrade to vbulletin 4.2 which people will love as well...plus a change to the content layout and platform which I am real pumped up about. A new app is down on the list of priorities over the next few weeks.

Whar ground breaking recruiting feature?

I'd be willing to drop a few bucks for an updated Android app that actually can access all forums, has updated schedules, rosters, etc...