When will Kozan sign?

This has gone on far too long. At this point, all of us have gotten used to not having him so it really shouldn't bum anybody out too much if we "lose" him. That said, I hope he signs his letter to Iowa soon.

I dont know when his 18th birthday may be but, if he wants to come to Iowa and parents wont sign LOI, he could just wait and come to Iowa on his own without the LOI. He could still get the scholarship so his only concern would be the transportation and if his parents will provide him spending money.
Signing the LOI is not a prerequisite to get the football scholarship.

I agree with everyone else about the timing issues. However, I do want to see him come to Iowa. He's a highly touted lineman on every recruiting forum or publication and I happen to like the potential of the Hawkeye offensive line in a few years with him, Ryan Ward, Jordan Walsh, Eric Simmons, Austin Blythe and the others duking it out for playing time.

i'm betting that he will sign under the cloak of darkness as the fog rolls in around his feet. hidden by the shadow's of his parents helping guide this young lad on his way to stardom. But hark, the question remains, who will be the luck lady? Will it be the Auburn haired maiden who's reputation of doing biz on the other side of the tracks is, well, lets just say temptating. Or will it be the bouncy blonde wolverine who will make him feel "very welcome" but leave him on the sideline as the other 4-star players are making plays. Then there is the Busty Brunette from Iowa. Here he will play, and play he will. Oh there are rules that stand hard and fast but his path out of the darkness could be paved with the golden bricks that lead to the promise land, the land of the NFL as many young lads have found out that came before him. So young Kozan what will you do?