When as the last time you felt bummed about an Iowa loss in football?

EstronHawkKing

For me I would say the 03 Orange Bowl. Every loss stinks, but this one is a kick in the nuts! The Rose Bowl losses were really hard to stomach, especially the 86 Rose Bowl.

For me I would say the 03 Orange Bowl. Every loss stinks, but this one is a kick in the nuts! The Rose Bowl losses were really hard to stomach, especially the 86 Rose Bowl.

This isn't nearly as bad as that game for me. It stinks that Iowa was so close and had so many opportunities, but that fate is much better than an Orange Bowl where I waited 45 days to watch Iowa get utterly dominated. There was no silver lining that year.

This isn't nearly as bad as that game for me. It stinks that Iowa was so close and had so many opportunities, but that fate is much better than an Orange Bowl where I waited 45 days to watch Iowa get utterly dominated. There was no silver lining that year.

I was at that Orange Bowl. We only got trucked in the 2nd half. We actually should have been leading, not tied, at the half.

This was a gut punch, but we were in this game, unlike the past 3 Rose Bowls, where the game was, essentially over at halftime.
I know some bring up some game in 1990 against some team with some receiver, but we still went to the Rose Bowl that summer.

This was a gut punch, but we were in this game, unlike the past 3 Rose Bowls, where the game was, essentially over at halftime.
I know some bring up some game in 1990 against some team with some receiver, but we still went to the Rose Bowl that summer.

The summer Rose Bowls are the best.

Quite a few last year only because we knew we could play better,loss games we should of won.In a close game like last night you could go back and say if we did this or that but can't change the outcome so no since rehashing it.Im sure the coaches will break down the film without our help.Love this Team

I was at that game as well. God that sucked. F OSU

Thats the thing. I feel turrible for Kurt and the boys, especially since they lost to such classless @$$holes.
Agree 100%.

Delaney after asking MSU fans to give a polite clap to Iowa, saying, "Now that's big ten class" as he looks into Dantonio's eyes.
made me want to puke.

Yeah I was bummed but not as bummed as the 82 rose bowl and 85 OSU game and 86 rose bowls because we hadnt seen Iowa in those positions after 20 bad seasons.

I am always bummed to a degree after an Iowa loss, from extremely upset after losing to ISU in 2014 to mildly bummed when the hawks are underdogs and lose.

I would say losing stanzi and to jNW and OSU in 2009 were heavy bummers

Latest posts