Whats the path we take to

If we do make a deep run I hope we avoid Baylor and get another shot at Gonzaga, I really think we can beat them. They were good but we basically played ourselves out of the W against them IMO.

Just please beat Wisconsin tomorrow as a start!! Winning in Madison is always a tough thing to do but they have been vulnerable this year. It's now or never!! I really don't want to hear the Badger's fans chirping on Friday!! Go Hawks!
It’s looking like MSU and Wisconsin may rely on their home crowd as much as any team in the conference.

Just please beat Wisconsin tomorrow as a start!! Winning in Madison is always a tough thing to do but they have been vulnerable this year. It's now or never!! I really don't want to hear the Badger's fans chirping on Friday!! Go Hawks!
They chirp even worse on this side of the state. The closer you get to the Mississppi River, the worse they get.

What makes them even worse is their apathy when Bucky isn't a front runner. They were calling for the scalp of Paul Chryst down here all year. Forget the fact that their football team was stopped cold by covid. They complain about Greg Gard ad nauseum as well.

And then there are the ones who simply check out.

For what it's worth, KenPom win probabilities for our remaining schedule are:

@Wisconsin - 55%
Penn St - 82%
@Ohio St - 46%
@Michigan - 40%
Wisconsin - 71%

Having 3 of our last 5 on the road hurts.

Was it 2012 when we ended up barely missing the tournament and we lost a 20 point lead to them?
Might have been 2013. Either way it was a killer loss. Who was that big bulky white post player they had?

We had another killer late season loss to Illinois in 2017 that probably cost us the NCAA's that year.

Latest posts