Whats the path we take to

I

Ian Pike Hammer

finish in the top 4 and get a double-bye in the con f. tourney?

Winning in East Lansing and Madison would be a start.

We probably haven't done that in the same year since the early Davis years, let alone in the same week.

I think we have to finish with no more than 2 losses. I think we could lose 3 and still beat Wisconsin if we split with them, but the problem is Purdue. Holy ahit their schedule is easy down the stretch. It's tough to find another loss on their schedule. We're really fortunate Minnesota stole that game last night.

1613145954204.png

Path is there, but as you can see it is a bit broken. Wouldn't you know it....those stinking Badgers are right there currently sitting in the Top 4 again.

Last edited:

We probably haven't done that in the same year since the early Davis years, let alone in

And both games will undoubtedly go down to the wire with a lead or a chance for the lead

We probably haven't done that in the same year since the early Davis years, let alone in the same week.
Can be Done.... Got a Luka. As The Dolf Says "Senator" from the Capital. Fran and Staff coach Tough no??? NOW.

I think we have to finish with no more than 2 losses. I think we could lose 3 and still beat Wisconsin if we split with them, but the problem is Purdue. Holy ahit their schedule is easy down the stretch. It's tough to find another loss on their schedule. We're really fortunate Minnesota stole that game last night.
I think Purdue will lose 1 more...possibly 2. We do have the head to head tiebreaker against them.

I don’t see how we finish ahead of Illinois...especially losing the H2H tiebreaker. Michigan is an unknown, OSU has some tough games left.

Being swept by Indiana and the loss at Minnesota were the killer. Otherwise we are talking 16-4/15-5.

Don't lay an egg against Nebraska and PSU, split with Wisconsin, try and steal one against OSU or Michigan. Realistic expectations would say 4-2 down the stretch. 3-way tie at 13-7 with Wisky and Purdue.

Somebody post a link to the Big 10 tourney simulator.:)

Being swept by Indiana and the loss at Minnesota were the killer. Otherwise we are talking 16-4/15-5.

Don't lay an egg against Nebraska and PSU, split with Wisconsin, try and steal one against OSU or Michigan. Realistic expectations would say 4-2 down the stretch. 3-way tie at 13-7 with Wisky and Purdue.

I just messed with it a bit and ended up with Iowa being 14-5 and Michigan 11-4 and it had Iowa as the 1 seed fwiw.

I think Purdue will lose 1 more...possibly 2. We do have the head to head tiebreaker against them.

I don’t see how we finish ahead of Illinois...especially losing the H2H tiebreaker. Michigan is an unknown, OSU has some tough games left.
Illinois still has road games at Wisconsin, Minnesota, MSU, OSU, and hopefully Michigan. It would have been really nice if Nebraska would have held on the other night.

Win out and I think we can secure the 4 seed by 2 games (not likely but also not impossible)
If we split with Wisky, and lose both OSU and MICH i think we may be looking losing the 4th seed to either Purdue or Wisky.
2 losses to Indiana and a loss to Minnesota are helping at this time.

I am optimistic with how we have been playing that we will sweep Wisky and lose 1 of 2 to Mich or OSU. I think that should put us 4th playing #5 Purdue on Friday.
Lot of season left, lets hope Fran has a Reverse UNO card for his fade this year

Win out and I think we can secure the 4 seed by 2 games (not likely but also not impossible)
If we split with Wisky, and lose both OSU and MICH i think we may be looking losing the 4th seed to either Purdue or Wisky.
2 losses to Indiana and a loss to Minnesota are helping at this time.

I am optimistic with how we have been playing that we will sweep Wisky and lose 1 of 2 to Mich or OSU. I think that should put us 4th playing #5 Purdue on Friday.
Lot of season left, lets hope Fran has a Reverse UNO card for his fade this year
Hopefully we can get better than the 4 seed because I would not want to play Purdue on Friday.

We gonna win the whole damn thing! Then on to the final four!!!

So bring it on regardless of BTT seed.
When our boys give it their all, and they will in the BTT we are gonna leave a path of carnage.

Just please beat Wisconsin tomorrow as a start!! Winning in Madison is always a tough thing to do but they have been vulnerable this year. It's now or never!! I really don't want to hear the Badger's fans chirping on Friday!! Go Hawks!

Latest posts