Whats Next For Lebron?

I wouldn't say that Rose and Rondo are better than Billups at this point, about the same. and Paul barely made it through half of the season so I wouldn't say he had a better year either.

With Paul, Rondo, or Rose on the Nuggets they are still in the playoffs. Rondo especially has been huge in the playoffs. I'm not a huge fan of Rose, but i think if he had someone who could shoot the ball (Anthony, JR)on the Bulls he'd be better than Billups. I'm not taking anything away from Billups, but right now the NBA has probably one of the best crops of PG's than have been in the league for awhile.

The day that LJ goes to the Jazz is the day I will convert to Mormonism.

Haha. I'm with you on that one as well. I was just making the point that your situation of him going to the Nuggets is at least as unlikely as going to the Jazz who would have a better team around him after a trade then Denver. The Jazz could also return Boozer to them in a sign and trade (if they wanted him back after what he pulled).

Doesn't OKC have alot of cap space. Lebron alongside Durantula would be scary.

That they do, they also have a solid young point who can score, a good young defensive big man, several guys that would be attractive in a trade to bring in another big contract, and a quality coach. Still don't think Lebron ends up in an even smaller market than Cleveland.

Doesn't OKC have alot of cap space. Lebron alongside Durantula would be scary.

They do have alot of space (I think around $10M if memory serves) the problem would be who would the have to trade to get him? You'd want to keep Westbrook and Durant, but then you're gutting all the role players that make them a team. Best bet for OKC is to get Bosh, Boozer, or DLee in free agency. That would give them studs at PG, SG/SF, and PF. I saw them play against Charlotte this year while visiting some relatives and it was cool seeing the way they interact with each other. If the Zombie Soncis (Copyright Bill Simmons) keep their core together they will be competing for championships soon.

That they do, they also have a solid young point who can score, a good young defensive big man, several guys that would be attractive in a trade to bring in another big contract, and a quality coach. Still don't think Lebron ends up in an even smaller market than Cleveland.

I think the market aspect is over blown. This is the information age! With satellite and internet,etc LeBron will be huge no matter where he is. The key to him being MJ huge though for the rest of his life is to start winning titles. That should be his main concern. He wins titles the money (as if he needs it) will follow.

That would be a bad thing in my eyes anyway. I love watching matchups like Lebron vs Durant.

I think the market aspect is over blown. This is the information age! With satellite and internet,etc LeBron will be huge no matter where he is. The key to him being MJ huge though for the rest of his life is to start winning titles. That should be his main concern. He wins titles the money (as if he needs it) will follow.

I agree, but I don't know if LeBron and his people feel the same way. We'll see how important winning is to him based on where he signs.

They do have alot of space (I think around $10M if memory serves) the problem would be who would the have to trade to get him? You'd want to keep Westbrook and Durant, but then you're gutting all the role players that make them a team. Best bet for OKC is to get Bosh, Boozer, or DLee in free agency. That would give them studs at PG, SG/SF, and PF. I saw them play against Charlotte this year while visiting some relatives and it was cool seeing the way they interact with each other. If the Zombie Soncis (Copyright Bill Simmons) keep their core together they will be competing for championships soon.

Don't tell Rob Howe that. I bet he'd still defend the Oden over Durant pick.

Don't tell Rob Howe that. I bet he'd still defend the Oden over Durant pick.

Ha.Robe Howe= "I just think you have to go with (insert name) or I just really like (insert name)". The name he says automatically sucks. Awful. Anyone with a brain could see that Oden was the wrong way to go, just like Michael Olowakandi before him and Thabeet after him, tall guys with no skills never translate well to the NBA.

Ha.Robe Howe= "I just think you have to go with (insert name) or I just really like (insert name)". The name he says automatically sucks. Awful. Anyone with a brain could see that Oden was the wrong way to go, just like Michael Olowakandi before him and Thabeet after him, tall guys with no skills never translate well to the NBA.

Oden is talented but alway hurt. Howe was calling him the next Bill Russell when he's more like a broke down Tyson Chandler.

Has to suck to be the team that passed on Jordan for Sam Bowie and Durant for Greg Oden.

Has to suck to be the team that passed on Jordan for Sam Bowie and Durant for Greg Oden.

Yea, how do you swing and miss on guys like that? I guess I wasn't old enough to remember the Jordan draft, but the Oden Vs Durant argument never made sense to me. Durant did things at Texas that Oden never did at tOSU. Almost as bad as the Darko over Melo pick by Detroit too. How many more championships could Detriot have won if they wouldn't have blown that pick? One of the greatest what-if's in NBA history.

Oden is talented but alway hurt. Howe was calling him the next Bill Russell when he's more like a broke down Tyson Chandler.

I think its funny how analysts compare a player today with a player that played 50 years ago like thats a good thing. Russell would get owned in today's League.

Yea, how do you swing and miss on guys like that? I guess I wasn't old enough to remember the Jordan draft, but the Oden Vs Durant argument never made sense to me. Durant did things at Texas that Oden never did at tOSU. Almost as bad as the Darko over Melo pick by Detroit too. How many more championships could Detriot have won if they wouldn't have blown that pick? One of the greatest what-if's in NBA history.

Detroit of all places not listening to the street and taking some Euro. I can see Melo so easily in a Pistons uniform.

I agree, but I don't know if LeBron and his people feel the same way. We'll see how important winning is to him based on where he signs.

I agree, I don't think LeBron's ppl feel the same way at all which to me doesn't make sense, but I guess that's why they are where they are (by LeBron) and I am where I am (Couldn't be further).

Latest posts