What's bugging Bathia

GodGodGodBathia

Dear NCAA basketball players all over the United States, Throughout the course of your careers, there will most likely be a situation where your team will be down in the last minute of a game and try to win by fouling, which is a great strategy that has been proven to have its moment and change the game sometimes. However, if you're down, oh, let's say by 7 or 8 with under 25 seconds left, please refrain from fouling as it extends the game by at least one minute as the television station carrying the game will use this break in the action to cut to commercial. This takes place repeatedly for what seems like hours until you eventually lose. So, please, attempt the strategy until it gets out of reach. Yours truly, Bathia and the rest of the fans who just want the game to get over with.

Except that it has worked for what seemed like insurmountable leads. If a team has a lead that is large just turn the channel if you don't want to see the inevitable fouling. You know, since you know how it will end.

Except that it has worked for what seemed like insurmountable leads. If a team has a lead that is large just turn the channel if you don't want to see the inevitable fouling. You know, since you know how it will end.

I'm talking about when it's completely obvious that they're not trying to win the game anymore and just fouling for the heck of it.

I'm talking about when it's completely obvious that they're not trying to win the game anymore and just fouling for the heck of it.

And he's saying that since the game is over, why don't you change the channel? How hard is that to wrap your head around?

Seriously, I'm getting there. Some of the stuff you've posted in the last few days has been exceptionally stupid. Usually your stuff is pretty good, but lately it's just gotten annoying. If the game is over and teams are fouling just for the sake of it, and you are tired of seeing that, then flip over to ESPN for 10 minutes or something. Not hard to do. Certainly much easier than trying to get teams to stop fouling like that.

Seriously, I'm getting there. Some of the stuff you've posted in the last few days has been exceptionally stupid. Usually your stuff is pretty good, but lately it's just gotten annoying. If the game is over and teams are fouling just for the sake of it, and you are tired of seeing that, then flip over to ESPN for 10 minutes or something. Not hard to do. Certainly much easier than trying to get teams to stop fouling like that.

+ 1

to his credit... you didn't have to read this thread... you could've "turned the channel"

to his credit... you didn't have to read this thread... you could've "turned the channel"

I didn't know exactly what he was going to say when I opened it. So I was curious, and as I said, his stuff is usually pretty good, so I took a look.

Yes...you can put people on ignore and never see their posts unless they're quoted by someone else...I'd tell you how to do it, but I've never done it, so I don't know how.

Hey, I don't agree with someone's opinion, and since I'm always completely right and am superior to a lowlife who would post something like this on an internet forum, I think I'm going to put them on my ignore list so I'm not anymore bothered by unlearned people, unlike myself.

No problem with Bathia. I love everybody. I will never say anything negative again. Ever.

Signed

ChosenChildren

(just returned from "Banned" status for using words "moron" and "idiot")

I actually agree with this. Fouling with 15 secs left in a three possession game (9) is pretty classless. And shows disrespect for the other time at some point.

No problem with Bathia. I love everybody. I will never say anything negative again. Ever.

Signed

ChosenChildren

(just returned from "Banned" status for using words "moron" and "idiot")

If you would have used those words while typing in third person it wouldn't have been that big of deal.

Latest posts