What would KF do?

storminspank

Justin VanLaere
I'm pretty sure if this Brust thing happened in football, the door would have been shut a long, long time ago.

I realize it's different, as there was a coaching change, but we know how KF reacts when a recruit wants to look around.

IMO, Ben Brust is not a good enough player to make special exceptions for. I wish him good luck in his career but the ship has sailed.

If Kirk was a NEW coach and CJ decided he wanted a release to look around and get to know him better, I have to believe that Kirk would continue recruiting him and allow him to re-explore his options.

CJ and Brust may not be appropriate comparisons but I think McCaffrey is open to Brust coming and I believe Iowa also supported Brust appeal.

I'm pretty sure if this Brust thing happened in football, the door would have been shut a long, long time ago.

I realize it's different, as there was a coaching change, but we know how KF reacts when a recruit wants to look around.
IMO KF would pay very close attention to the way the recruit handled himself and read between the lines before slamming the door shut.
He would've done it before now in this case.
I think FM had to abide by a certain amount of new coach ettiqette in this case though.

IMO KF would pay very close attention to the way the recruit handled himself and read between the lines before slamming the door shut.
He would've done it before now in this case.
I think FM had to abide by a certain amount of new coach ettiqette in this case though.

+1

I don't think it's really fair to ask what KF would do because he's established here, and his staff was in place recruiting the kid in the first place. I would think had he just been hired and it happened that he would probably do exactly what Fran did.

Latest posts