What will the headline read

• Thread starter Ian Pike Hammer
  • Start date
"Miles of Smiles For The Huskers"

Reading between the tea leaves, it still doesn't look good for Garza. And that's not good for the Hawkeyes.

Name one position where we match up athletically, and that includes Cook.

We miss Mr. Davis.

Yes he was the better of the last four head coachs.

I see comparisons and similarities with Kirk and Tom. Their teams were consistent and competitive. Never really great but never really bad. I guess you could argue about Tom’s first year being really great but none of those were his players that he recruited. I sure as hell would take Tom over the last three coaches we have had. Hands down.

0-2, 0-4, 0-6, 0-8 Just RELAX and Please Don't HATE!

Whatever it is, it's as close as I'll come to knowing what happened.
No more watchy big turd circle toilet!

Yes he was the better of the last four head coachs.

I see comparisons and similarities with Kirk and Tom. Their teams were consistent and competitive. Never really great but never really bad. I guess you could argue about Tom’s first year being really great but none of those were his players that he recruited. I sure as hell would take Tom over the last three coaches we have had. Hands down.

I really don't see it other than both were pretty steady long term coaches and fans do/will miss them and think more fondly of them after they were/are gone.

Kirk has had his team in the top 10 five times. Davis reached that level once maybe twice. How high did they get in 1992-1993 before the Street tragedy?

Davis had one team that teams actually had to fear and he didn't even build that team. For the most part, at his best, Davis was a one win and blowout 2nd round loss in the NCAA tournament. Top 30ish type team. Even Kirk's meh seasons have been in that range.

Davis is certainly better than Alford, Lick, and Fran but honestly the list of coaches better than those 3 is long and pretty undistinguished.

NO DEFENSE...for Fran not hiring a defensive coach in the off season.

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm not sure our defensive improvement is B10 ready.

We seen some improvement earlier in the year but it was inconsistent. In these big 10 games it has been nonexistent. I'm holding out hope that the team will improve but it is getting more and more difficult with each game.

".........Still no defense!!".

"This just in, there aopears to be a record surge of individuals flying out of the state of Iowa, apparently the destinatiion Arizona. This is unexlained at the moment but early investigation shows the majority frequent the website HawkeyeNation. More to come."

soccer-scoreboard-score-0-4-soccer-match-scoreboard-display-the-goal-result-drawings_csp20556593.jpg

Latest posts