What we'll miss without ARob

tweeterhawk

In addition to his considerable running skills, his much improved blocking (espy on pass plays) and releasing after the block as a receiver. This s*cks. Marcus, you have big shoes to fill. You can do it!

not to mention we'll miss robinson's awesome ability to run people over, get about 20 YAC and NOT fumble!! a black eye for sure, but thank god we got Indy this week!!

Marcus will be just fine. He has excellent skills and shows he can do well in YAC department. The blocking remains to be seen, especially when they use their blitz packages.

I wouldn't say much improved blocking. He has excelled in this area from day one.

My guess is Coker has a big day and tomorrow afternoon ppl r here saying Coker should be the starter

I wouldn't say much improved blocking. He has excelled in this area from day one.

My guess is Coker has a big day and tomorrow afternoon ppl r here saying Coker should be the starter

I can't help but think he'll turn it over at least once, simply from trying to run too hard. If he focuses, picks up blocks as need be, and let's things develop properly he will dominate. Right?

That would be great. Meaning I dont want him to become the starter but it would be good for Arob to have another back that the coaches are comfortable with.

The only thing I wish is that Coker has the ball security that Robinson has. It is amazing how little Robinson has fumbled in his short Iowa career. I believe this is the most important thing we can ask of Coker tomorrow. Ball security!! His yards will be there tomorrow, but, just don't give Indiana a couple short fields to change the game. All I ask!

After this week the running game will be more solid by virtue of having two battle-tested RB's moving the ball.

Latest posts