What we can't talk about...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkfaninTX

This thread will eventually be taken down, but my going to the bowl game hangs in the balance. How many of you have heard things about us not having a "complete 6-pack" if you will in Arizona.

My read on these posts being taken down, is that there is something up. Because not one post said anything... Then gone.

There's been no banhammer threat yet, has there? Just that all posts regarding potential investigations will be taken down.

Well, I am an avid Iowa fan- supportive through and through. My "hits" on his website from Texas adds diversification to his advertising checks. Why I come to these sites is for information like this. AND my bowl trip completely hangs in the balance, can anyone say collusion with the U of I for charter reservations?

Evidently, you can't talk about rumors on message boards any longer...only if it's an official release from the university??? lameness

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixdp35Zpy7s]YouTube - Bear McCreary - All Along The Watchtower (Long Mix)[/ame]

:D

I can understand Jon not wanting to answer questions. He has a position he would like to keep. But it is ridiculous to take down what others are hearing. This is turning into HawkeyeReport.

I had a thread today that disappeared pretty quick too. Seems kind of touchy with things right now. Funny thing is a lot of these rumors that have come out of late have turned out to be true. So, I don't see the big deal about it. They will either be proven wrong, or right through the course of time.

I'm sorry, may be a bit naive, but what is a "complete 6-pack?"

It's kinda like Eddies 6-Pack on his belt in Vegas vacation....

quaid.jpg

This thread will eventually be taken down, but my going to the bowl game hangs in the balance. How many of you have heard things about us not having a "complete 6-pack" if you will in Arizona.

Why don't you just say whatever it is that you're talking about? If this thread is about not being able to talk about things, you're not making a very good argument by beating around the bush.

I know what you are alluding to. We already know Iowa will be without at least 1 player for the bowl, probably more. At this point, not a lot would surprise me. I would hope we would have enough players at each position.

Why don't you just say whatever it is that you're talking about? If this thread is about not being able to talk about things, you're not making a very good argument by beating around the bush.

Idk if Jon bans people now for speculation or what...but there is rumors going around that other players will not be making the trip...idk if that's due to legal reasons, coaches reasons, injury etc...that's all I've heard.

There.

U guys are missing my point. There are people throwing wild *** guesses and hypothetical crap of a serious magnitude around with nothing to substantiate it, not even remotely.

In the event that things are somewhat isolated, that sort of stuff is potentially damaging on a lot of fronts.

If it turns out things are no somewhat isolated, we'll have months and months and months to talk about the on the record aspects.

Talking about generalities is fine, but the latest posts from what joesmack6 is posting on twitter, those are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts