What was the 'adversity' the hawks played through in the 2nd half last nite per the announcers?

I grew up with two friends that were identical. I always could tell them apart but it was funny when others couldn't. Sometimes they played with it to.
Have two female cousins that are identical, and one of them had twin daughters, fraternal. My cousins used to f*** with us when we were growing up. They both moved away from home and finally ended up in the same metro area even though their hubby's had different career paths that took them to opposite coasts when they first got hitched. All I am saying is that identical or even fraternal twins have this voodoo shit going on. I think we need a witch doctor as an assistant coach this year to give Fran an appreciation for how to use the Murrays..........

The illegal picks when VA had the ball along with hand checks when IA did that reminded me of Illinois DBs every single time down court (lots of jersey in hand)?
Not to mention the over the back-no call at the end of the game, you know they werent going to call that if the shot went in..

What, they look exactly the same???? I hadnt noticed. insert smiley face
My wife and her sister are identical twins and I also have nephews that are identical twins. I guess that is suppose to skip every generation. Maybe I will have some grandchildren that are twins.

Too bad we can’t give the Murray’s the same numbers. Imagine the confusion that could cause defenses? Lol

Even though they may be identical their personalities, skills, talents, and intellect can differ quite a bit.

Comes is handy during final exams, lol. ;)

If the twins were both one handed you could do this. If one of em gets in foul trouble in the 1st half just have em switch jerseys at half time. The fact one is lefty and the other righty wouldn't let em get away with it...

Latest posts