What two Big 10 coaches would you like to invite over?

Not a lot to choose from.

Tom Allen is a lock. He looks like a straight shootin dude. He wears his emotions on his sleeve, and he's got something going over there, though Indiana did draw an easy crossover this year.

Paul Chryst is a sentimental choice. We could swap stories of trying to sneak into Platteville saloons with fake ID's.

That's not as far fetched as it sounds. I went to college with guys who would commute from Davenport, Clinton, Iowa City and Cedar Rapids after school on a Friday afternoon all the way into Wisconsin where the legal drinking age was 18. They would take their beer back into Iowa and party it up.
Used to go to those Platteville Saloons as well. Many many years ago. My brother played football there in the 70's, glory years for them

I have trouble picking one let alone two. Lots a personality types among them. I lean toward those that seem mild mannered rather than the more exuberant types. For purposes of conversation then Pat Fitzgerald would be a good pick. There are a couple of weasels on the list I wouldn't consider, Dantonio and Frost. There are two huge ego types that would be out, Harbaugh and Franklin. So I'll stick with Fitzgerald.

Tom Allen and Lovie Smith.

Anytime I’ve heard either of them speak they’ve come across as genuine, uncocky, salt of the earth dudes. Guys who would remember your kids’ names, help you change a tire, and give you a ride home if you’re a little too fucked up.

Lovie Smith, as long as it was Christmas season, Perfect Santa.

Scott Frost, so I could have a couple of beers with him and ask him how it feels to get punked by a FG kicker.

Plus, I would have Beth Mowins there as a surprise guest so she could interview Frost for, like, 12 hours straight.