• Give them the beating of a life time

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Ignore them

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Cut out their eyes and **** in their ocular cavity

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Today, I have to meet teh guy who, you may remember this story from IC a few years ago, got blasted downtown, broke into an old man's apartment, and beat him to death, then got 5 years for murder and was released in 2. He's a Christian motivational speaker now, I guess, telling his story, and I have to go and listen to it.

Frankly, I am not happy about it, and I am afraid of how I am going to react, particularly since there will be kids around.

So the prospect of meeting a football fan from a team with a troubled past doesn't seem like a stretch to me.

#stophackingghostsaccount

Ive heard hes a great speaker, I bet you find it moving.

Ghost - one more thing:

could you write a hangover blog about this dood? The story and how he ended up where he is at. You actually have peaked my interest with this topic.

If I know you, and I think I do, it's a hocki beanie and a speedo with a Busch light taped to either hand.

Dang, you DO know le me!! Except, I added a pair of choice jorts (redundant) over teh speedo, because it is teh cold in Iowa City today.

Ghost - one more thing:

could you write a hangover blog about this dood? The story and how he ended up where he is at. You actually have peaked my interest with this topic.

Isn't a "Hangover" blog a little insensitive for a topic involving a man getting drunk and killing another?

#srsgoastisboring

Latest posts