What time will the boards melt down tomorrow?

hawkinn3

And under what circumstances?

I say with 9:13 to go in the first quarter, Iowa up 3-0 and Stanzi just threw an incomplete on 3rd down the board will blow up with topics calling for Vandy to come in and how the O-line is not coming together.

I have no doubt we win by at least 40 but there is always some nervous board chatter on game days, part of the fun to go read them after we win.

I have no doubt we win by at least 40 but there is always some nervous board chatter on game days, part of the fun to go read them after we win.

Whew! I thought you were talking about the jumbo tron at Kinnick! I sometimes have to watch the replay to make sure I was correct in cussing the officials...

I don't know when or if it will happen but it will go like this:
"For Christ's sake throw the ball KOK!"....five minutes later " For Christ's sake KOK run the ball!"

Sunday morning when someone comes on the board giving some dumb explanation for why they got arrested at the tailgate and blames it on the new tailgating rules. This will stem a multiple thread argument on whether the new tailgating rules are fair only because some idiot can't realize his own mistake. Other than that, I don't see any sort of meltdown.

And under what circumstances?

I say with 9:13 to go in the first quarter, Iowa up 3-0 and Stanzi just threw an incomplete on 3rd down the board will blow up with topics calling for Vandy to come in and how the O-line is not coming together.

Pick 6 Stanzi to EIU CB at our 20, putting EIU up 7-3 in the the 1st quarter. Mass hysteria dogs and cats living together ............... the end of the world as we know it.

"For Christ's sake throw the ball KOK!"....five minutes later " For Christ's sake KOK run the ball!"

Just for the record... this is an overly simplified version of the truth and the reason I drink too much whiskey on game days...lol

when KF takes out the starters at halftime and people will b*tch that we need style points this year if we are gonna have a shot to play for the NC.

I can't wait to hear all the armchair QB's in the stands around me. THe best are the guys with the headsets on listening to the radio telecast. They have inside knowledge about plays that others don't.

Other than that, I'm super excited for the season to finally start...forecast calls for clear and 47 at 7AM! That's almost long-johns weather, haha

Don't forget about that scenario's little brother, "Why aren't they going for it???" on a random 4th down on the other side of the 50, then when they do go for it at another time during the game and don't get the first down, "Why did they go for it???"

And their little cousin, "It was the right decision, but why would you run THAT play???"

when KF takes out the starters at halftime and people will b*tch that we need style points this year if we are gonna have a shot to play for the NC.

I can't wait to hear all the armchair QB's in the stands around me. THe best are the guys with the headsets on listening to the radio telecast. They have inside knowledge about plays that others don't.

Other than that, I'm super excited for the season to finally start...forecast calls for clear and 47 at 7AM! That's almost long-johns weather, haha

What's wrong with that? Suppose someone gets hurt, who do you think will know how severe (or not) the injury is?

I'm guessing that when Stanzi went down, the people with headsets on were probably really popular.

What's wrong with that? Suppose someone gets hurt, who do you think will know how severe (or not) the injury is?

I'm guessing that when Stanzi went down, the people with headsets on were probably really popular.

Easy headset insider. We can't ALL be cool.

As for the meltdown, probably around January when we win the NC and there are fires in the streets of IC.

How about a more upbeat thread, like predicting if my grandma or grandpa will die first. :rolleyes:

Latest posts