What the... Pacquiao lost??

The fact that Bradley says that he will have to go home and watch the tape to see if he really won or not is pretty telling. He doesn't even think that he won it.

I just watched Manny beat the hell out of Bradley for 12 rounds and lose. Absolutely stunning.

The fact that Bradley says that he will have to go home and watch the tape to see if he really won or not is pretty telling. He doesn't even think that he won it.

That says it all. It was injustice. At least we know he didn't pay off the judges. Mayweather did ;) lol

This is one of the reasons I switched from boxing to MMA in the last several years, corruption and incompetence. I tend to think Dana White wouldn't tolerate this sort of incompetent judging.

This is one of the reasons I switched from boxing to MMA in the last several years, corruption and incompetence. I tend to think Dana White wouldn't tolerate this sort of incompetent judging.

Dana White has no say over incompetent judging. They (boxing/mma) both have to use the judges approved from the state's athletic commission.

I agree. This is a reason for me too, plus the all around excitement of UFC and more knockouts has it for me.

Chris Brussard said 'Boxing clearly trying to set up a big money rematch since only legit Manny challenger is in jail. What a scam!"- Not a bad hypothesis.

I am not sure of the ins and outs of selecting judges. Does the athletic commission assign particular judges or is there a pool of judges for the promoter to choose from? Since White owns the UFC and is given the choice, wouldn't he naturally avoid judges who have a history of questionable decisions?

I am not sure of the ins and outs of selecting judges. Does the athletic commission assign particular judges or is there a pool of judges for the promoter to choose from? Since White owns the UFC and is given the choice, wouldn't he naturally avoid judges who have a history of questionable decisions?

Good Question. I would like to know the answer as well.

I could see that (Brussard's comment). I was thinking throughout the fight that if Manny was having this kind of trouble landing combinations of substance on a guy with good, not great defense, how would ever catch Mayweather who clearly is a superior fighter to Bradley with much better defense?

I could see that (Brussard's comment). I was thinking throughout the fight that if Manny was having this kind of trouble landing combinations of substance on a guy with good, not great defense, how would ever catch Mayweather who clearly is a superior fighter to Bradley with much better defense?

That is a good question. Perhaps he would prepare better, and not watcha basketball game before haha. But really, it would be something to see.

What also kind of bothered me was Manny's attitude after the fight. I know being a believer changes your outlook on things, but I would have been pretty ticked off losing like that. He seemed like he didn't care. I still doubt we will ever see Mayweather and Manny fight.

Latest posts