what teams do family members root for?

Parents: Iowa
Brother-in-law: UNI
2 cousins: ISU
Rest: too methed-out to care and/or in prison

I have a step-brother who roots for ISU (he's a Tavern Clone). I have an aunt who works for Drake, so her and my uncle cheer for the Bulldogs. Other than that, my whole family is Hawkeye fans.

My wife's family doesn't have college allegiances, but they root for Dallas pro teams.

Mostly Iowa fans in my family, a couple cousins are Illanoy fans and a few others are gopher fans. Got an in law that is a mizzou fan, too.

Girlfriend from Madison who goes to Iowa but of course roots for the badgers. But I get her to root for the Hawks when Iowa plays anyone but Wisky.

Myself: Hawkeyes
Parents: Hawkeyes
Brother & Sister: Hawkeyes
Brother In-law: ISU (graduate of ISU)
Nephew: Hawkeyes.

My sister has him trained well and he is only 2.5 yrs olf! They were all in Okoboji last weekend she told me that when Iowa scored the TD at the end he said "Go McNutt" and the ISU fans in the sports bar there were not happy. He learned that last season and hasn't forgotten it.
Hawks!!

I have two illannoy grads/fans in my family. I have a minnysoda grad/fan in my family.
I have no isu grads/fans in my family, thank tebow.
My wife is a Hawkeye fan, but a UMass grad.

Me -the Hawks, only the Hawks and never anyone else
Live in - Sooners had to reply to her "Boomer" with "Sooners" for a week after the bowl game
Brother - bugeaters, Iowa grad played in marching band not his first bad decision trust me

Most of the dang slackjaw, uni-brow havin', easy bake oven cooks, three toed sloths, knuckle draggers, narrow-eyed, stale popcorn eatin', thumb suckin', cross dressin', raw pancake batter eatin', basement livin', never stepped into a slim jim, toad liker, no Halloween candy havin', went through 10th grade twice, hitch hikin', nerf herders I know root fer ISU. They smell of cabbage.

#1, Hawks. #2, Wayne State NE. #3, Drake, #4, UNI, #5, Any Big 10 team playing out of conference team, #5, used to be Iowa State against any out of state team but lately they've (Pollard) gotten so obnoxious that I've scratched them entirely. #1 most hated, Notre Dame!!! And that goes back to the early 50's when they faked the injuries to stop the clock & beat the Hawks. I was at that game, and anyone who doesn't hate them for that must be either a preist or a nun.

Most of the dang slackjaw, uni-brow havin', easy bake oven cooks, three toed sloths, knuckle draggers, narrow-eyed, stale popcorn eatin', thumb suckin', cross dressin', raw pancake batter eatin', basement livin', never stepped into a slim jim, toad liker, no Halloween candy havin', went through 10th grade twice, hitch hikin', nerf herders I know root fer ISU. They smell of cabbage.

...and they have small hands.

Latest posts