What team is your ideal Bowl Matchup?

if you mean what kind of opponent the hawks can handle I would say a more run heavy team with a lesser passing attack. PSU beat down the hawks because of the zone read formation and a great running back, a very good running QB, and and big play passing game. If I have a choice it would not be a zone read type team with a fast running qb as those teams give the iowa defense fits.

I assume Arkansas is a more run heavy like BB coached at Wisky. I can say I wouldnt want to play Louisville or Clemson.

Just saw one projection that has Iowa-Washington St. (coached by Mike Leach) in the Holiday Bowl. I say we take 'em out behind the woodshed, beat 'em, and then lock 'em in there.

Washington St.

I realize it is not a sexy matchup but I think I Iowa could actually win the game. Smash mouth football on offense and the physicality Iowa is now playing on defense.......Iowa could make it a low scoring game and win.

Just saw one projection that has Iowa-Washington St. (coached by Mike Leach) in the Holiday Bowl. I say we take 'em out behind the woodshed, beat 'em, and then lock 'em in there.

Props for the "lock 'em in" reference, but I don't like that match-up. Rather play a team that's ranked and less pass-happy.

JFC WHY DO PEOPLE WANT LOW-SCORING GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!

Offense. We want offense!!!!!

Have you not seen Iowa's passing attack? Do you know who Iowa's HC is? The only game Iowa can win is a low scoring affair. You honestly think they could win a shootout?

Props for the "lock 'em in" reference, but I don't like that match-up. Rather play a team that's ranked and less pass-happy.

The mad pirate Leach might be tough to defend but I also think their defense would get really tired of Iowa's smash mouth very fast.