What song were the players hopping to prior to OT at MSU?

LOL you think Kurt will allow that? Plus we have this year and another year of 7 wins at most so to call this a turning point is laughable.

CAAR has been championing that pattern around for months. But, he's said the program needs to break that cycle. Maybe he's seeing this as an encouraging sign. Because the team does seem to be developing its own swagger.

This was one of the most embarassing Hawkeye football moments in my lifetime.

I really get embarassed at college kids having fun at a football game as well. They are probably just really excited to get home and get a good nights sleep at their drug houses.:rolleyes:

I agree....anytime the Hawkeyes show life...and being excited on the sidelines is never a bad thing.... I don't get it.

Now if they were doing it to "Barbie Girl"....that is a different story

I think you're on to something here.

LOL you think Kurt will allow that? Plus we have this year and another year of 7 wins at most so to call this a turning point is laughable.

To not see that as a great moment of the team showing some real excitement and emotion is laughable. Did you not see the end of the game? We won. The emotion has been showing on the field bit by bit, week by week and it's something much needed, and was nothing close to being an embarrassment.

To not see that as a great moment of the team showing some real excitement and emotion is laughable. Did you not see the end of the game? We won. The emotion has been showing on the field bit by bit, week by week and it's something much needed, and was nothing close to being an embarrassment.

If that's all that's needed to get the team fired up, Kurt should have just played the Watch the Throne cd before every game. We would be undefeated!

Watching Garmon before kickoff's I'd bet Blue Grass could get his blood flowing. The guy's bouncing around to everything I love it.

If that's all that's needed to get the team fired up, Kurt should have just played the Watch the Throne cd before every game. We would be undefeated!

He doesn't need to. All the kids have their headphones on listening to whatever pumps them up. Some listen to rock, country, rap, or whatever. This isn't new. What happened on the sideline wasn't planned, it was just a natural reaction to the feeling of momentum swinging their way for the 1st time that day. Kevonte said it really loosened everybody up going into overtime and gave everyone an emotional charge.

I can still remember Matt Roth doing the "lean back" move while standing over the qb he just sacked....Freaking awesome!

He doesn't need to. All the kids have their headphones on listening to whatever pumps them up. Some listen to rock, country, rap, or whatever. This isn't new. What happened on the sideline wasn't planned, it was just a natural reaction to the feeling of momentum swinging their way for the 1st time that day. Kevonte said it really loosened everybody up going into overtime and gave everyone an emotional charge.

I can still remember Matt Roth doing the "lean back" move while standing over the qb he just sacked....Freaking awesome!

We saw Michigan St doing it and copied them.

This was embarrassing to some people? Why? How? We finally have our guys getting pumped up and showing life. We definitely need to bump stuff like this at Kinnick.