What song were the players hopping to prior to OT at MSU?

If a soundman is playing anything written in the past 30 years, besides 'Seven Nation Army" or "Kernkraft 400", they should be drug out into an alley and shot.

Everyone knows the best song to psyche up a team before a kick is "Start Me Up" by teh Stonze.

If a soundman is playing anything written in the past 30 years, besides 'Seven Nation Army" or "Kernkraft 400", they should be drug out into an alley and shot.

Everyone knows the best song to psyche up a team before a kick is "Start Me Up" by teh Stonze.

I'm picking up your sarcasm.....I think.

I think they should let a student run it at kinnick or at least a panel of students help. Keep back in black but everything else can go or be reevaluated.

I'd like more punk rock and indie rock:

Japandroids
Against Me!
My Morning Jacket

And then some crazy good hip hop like Atmosphere and Macklemore.

This was one of the most embarassing Hawkeye football moments in my lifetime.

This looked like a turning point moment to me. The best Hawk teams in the Ferentz era had leaders with their own brand of swag.

Roth
Sanders
Angerer
Stanzi
Nate
Gallery
Clark
Tate

These players were not automatons with no personality, but characters in their own right. This is what the team has been missing some since Angerer graduated and completely since Stanzi left. KF is so by the book, the team needs guys that can add a little fun and style to the game, without going totally off the reservation.

So no, this was not an embarrassing moment at all. But possibly the sign of how the next big Hawk run will look. Players that are excited to play, have fun, and take care of business.

This looked like a turning point moment to me. The best Hawk teams in the Ferentz era had leaders with their own brand of swag.

Roth
Sanders
Angerer
Stanzi
Nate
Gallery
Clark
Tate

These players were not automatons with no personality, but characters in their own right. This is what the team has been missing some since Angerer graduated and completely since Stanzi left. KF is so by the book, the team needs guys that can add a little fun and style to the game, without going totally off the reservation.

So no, this was not an embarrassing moment at all. But possibly the sign of how the next big Hawk run will look. Players that are excited to play, have fun, and take care of business.

LOL you think Kurt will allow that? Plus we have this year and another year of 7 wins at most so to call this a turning point is laughable.

Latest posts