What position did you play in high school?

I was at that game. My dad and I sat next to the Notre Dame coach at a Fairfield/Washington basketball game, when he was there to watch Milt. Dudes a legend. Seemed like there was a Jackson on Fairfield's team for 15 years after that. How many brothers did he have?

Milt..... was around 81 or 82....he was also a very good baseball player.

Terrance.... was a couple years after that, very good wrestler and played slot in football.

Timmy...was a QB and graduated in 86. The most outgoing and funniest.

Anthony...played QB and some TB...mostly QB because we ran a veer offense. He graduated in 89 (I graduated in 88)

They also had 2 or 3 sisters.

I was at that game. My dad and I sat next to the Notre Dame coach at a Fairfield/Washington basketball game, when he was there to watch Milt. Dudes a legend. Seemed like there was a Jackson on Fairfield's team for 15 years after that. How many brothers did he have?
Milt..... was around 81 or 82....he was also a very good baseball player. Terrance.... was a couple years after that, very good wrestler and played slot in football. Timmy...was a QB and graduated in 86. The most outgoing and funniest. Anthony...played QB and some TB...mostly QB because we ran a veer offense. He graduated in 89 (I graduated in 88) They also had 2 or 3 sisters.

Were the sisters hot?

The question was what position you play on high school football team . you gave your opinion which made you think playing in 5A football is better than 1A.Totally uncalled for!

The only opinion I gave was that cheerleading was better than football. But, while we're at it, yes, 5a is better than 1a.

OG and DE in high school. Played OG for the semi pro team Iowa Threshers for 2 years. I think they may be called Iowa lightning now...

QB and Safety.
My Junior year I Led the conference in passing in the 3A north central conference back in the mid 80s. Yup yessir I passed for 777 yards that year. Back in the day when the NCC..(and all of High School Football for that matter) was 3 yards and a cloud of dust.
For the most part I sucked. But knew how to dump the ball off to our all conference running back.
Football has changed a way whole bunch.

I am guessing that If I plaed today I would be all state bench warmer.

Latest posts