What kind of vehicle do you think Ricky Stanzi drives?

here was driving this at the car show the other weekend

787d1280957297-what-kind-vehicle-do-you-think-ricky-stanzi-drives-stanzirtruck.jpg

Oh my Lord, that was absolutely hilarious. Definitely laughed my *** off.

Thank you for that!

Stanzi rolls in a F-150 for sure with mudders... but its an '84 f-150 that he threw a 351 Cleveland in and took the original 6 cylinder out. He chose the Cleveland over the Windsor simply cause he's from Ohio, because of this his plates say "PICKED6".. it also has Smoke stacks. His tailgate is painted up like the flag and his back window simply states "love it or leave it". On the weekend he hits the back roads on his Harley Road King done up in Black and Gold. his plates say "USA 1".

You know, he hasn't quite gone all the way back to Shaggy Stanzi yet, he's kinda more in the Sean Cassidy, Parker Stephenson Hardy Boys mode.

Yeah, you're right about that, but i think Sean Cassidy and the Hardy Boys were all guest stars on Scooby Doo at one time so i'm gonna stick with the Mystery Machine. That way I'm covered if the growth keeps coming.

By the way has there ever a more cartoon comedic genius duo than cartoon Don Knotts and Cartoon Tim Conway??

Stanzi rolls in a F-150 for sure with mudders... but its an '84 f-150 that he threw a 351 Cleveland in and took the original 6 cylinder out. He chose the Cleveland over the Windsor simply cause he's from Ohio, because of this his plates say "PICKED6".. it also has Smoke stacks. His tailgate is painted up like the flag and his back window simply states "love it or leave it". On the weekend he hits the back roads on his Harley Road King done up in Black and Gold. his plates say "USA 1".

you spelled that wrong. its spelled "RICK 6"

I saw Ricky Stanzi driving a 1978 yellow with orange roof Volkswagen van, he'll be starting by mid-season.

Seriously, if anyone would know what Stanzi drives, it would be Brian Kaldenburg.

Latest posts